[DEV][ROM][24.7.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

Guest KonstaT

Nothing wrong in dreaming about FM Radio app on Blade for CM10.1. Like OMX LIB patch and now Bluetooth patch, may be Ganster can achieve that also :P

If it didnt happen with CM9 or CM10 then how will it magically happen on CM10.1?

Guest karololszak

I only remember KonstaT saying he tried to implement FM Radio but gave up on it, and we've not heard from other developers yet (everyone insists it's impossible, but I don't think many checked the sources even). I think that if we would fiddle with the sources from CM7 (I think this patch is essential) we could make it into CM10.1, but it probably needs a lot of work to get it going. The point is the sources are there, we've got binaries as well, and if we could get it working on CM7 we should also be able to get it on any other ROM, it just needs some work put into it.

Guest sylkyls

I only remember KonstaT saying he tried to implement FM Radio but gave up on it, and we've not heard from other developers yet (everyone insists it's impossible, but I don't think many checked the sources even). I think that if we would fiddle with the sources from CM7 (I think this patch is essential) we could make it into CM10.1, but it probably needs a lot of work to get it going. The point is the sources are there, we've got binaries as well, and if we could get it working on CM7 we should also be able to get it on any other ROM, it just needs some work put into it.

Ahahahahah!

Looks so easy!

:D

Do it!

Guest elrond_bs

The point with FM radio is that it is not worthed! Too few people use it, anyway. It may be too much work for nothing, instead of improving 4.2. If a dev decides, he would try to fix it (as KonstaT did).

Guest Implantman

and blow jobs.........do one! better still I wont bother you and do what your name you have given yourself,give yourself a good..........

? :unsure:

Did you forget to take your medicine "monstertruck"

Guest Lazaroid

Here's a fresh ClockWorkMod build with working adb sideload (extremely nice and useful feature for some of us).

recovery-clockwork-6.0.2.7-blade-sideload.zip

http://www.mediafire...6vh3i8c6cfk3q15

md5:e409ec9fe6267394ee272748bb1c2031

recovery.img

md5:6e0623a388d2229f8dcc66817337fa92

Is the zip flashable from within (previous version of) CWM or do I need to dd the image onto the partition? I've not installed CWM since I originally did a couple of years back!

Is the zip flashable from within (previous version of) CWM or do I need to dd the image onto the partition? I've not installed CWM since I originally did a couple of years back!

Same. I am still using a old version. Can someone explain me what's new on 6.XXXX ?

Guest jpdoliveira

Flashable zip.

Just tried the GangstaKANG version for the Bluetooth support

I can confirm the Bluetooth is indeed working (at least it's enablable in Settings) but I was unable to get it to see my car stereo. Pressed Search for devices, there was no visual feedback (can't remember if there's meant to be) and nothing appeared in the list. Enabled visibility on the phone so that the stereo could possibly attempt to connect with the phone, still no banana.

I restored the 4.1 KonstaKANG and was able to pair without issue.

I upgraded from KonstaKANG 4.2 from the 6th January, flashed the zip provided by Gansta on the previous page. I did not wipe data or cache. I didn't do much playing about with restarting, enabling Aeroplane Mode etc, although I did attempt to turn Bluetooth off and then back on

Is there any way to implement "High-end graphics effects" or how it was called, like in CM10? I really like how the display would darken while you pull the notification bar down, but this option isn't available on CM10.1

Guest peetu20

is this rom stable? i think rom is stable if i get about 1 or 2 reboots/week. is this much good for daily use as cm10? maybe we are ready to move now guys,,,,to 4.2!

Guest merc1800k

where am i wrong?

this rom work to me very slow that other cm 10 !!!!

i do format system , all wipe etc and install this rom.....but work very slow....my partion is 220 mb via tpt

any advice???

Guest herzblutnord

Hayhay thanks konstaT again for the next awesome rom!

i dont know if this is a big issue or not or it have to be fixed by the cyanogenmod team,

but i just want to share this screenshot of a lot of error's i get with JuiceDefender.

maybe it will help you somehow ^^' sorry for my bad english and greetings from Germany!

GsHKd.png

where am i wrong?

this rom work to me very slow that other cm 10 !!!!

i do format system , all wipe etc and install this rom.....but work very slow....my partion is 220 mb via tpt

any advice???

i had that and posted a few pages back ...

That sounds a lot like what ondemand cpu governor tends to cause sometimes. Try switching to smartass2.

seems fine after unlocking the developer options (to get menu)and setting to smartass2,thats all i did ... lubbly rom,stable as hell its been on all night tethered :D ...

its now my daily ...