Help! Unlock TMV

Guest Lamerys

Guest Lamerys

Hello,

can someone please point me to a workingtutorial with all working downloads how to unlock TMV? At the mean time I'm runing custom rom and the bigest isue is how to flash stock rom.

Thank you

Guest Lamerys

ok, actually was not so hard, when I found a proper one :) ...now I've tryed few tutorials how to install/flash CMW, with no luck...And I can't remember how I did it before...If someone can help me out with this...

Allready tryed with SDK ...no luck (phone is not detected even that all USB drivers are installed)

Terminal: looks like everything is good,but when trying to check if CMW is in, it just stucks on a "greenman"...

any other options?

Guest cartwheelbob

ok, actually was not so hard, when I found a proper one :) ...now I've tryed few tutorials how to install/flash CMW, with no luck...And I can't remember how I did it before...If someone can help me out with this...

Allready tryed with SDK ...no luck (phone is not detected even that all USB drivers are installed)

Terminal: looks like everything is good,but when trying to check if CMW is in, it just stucks on a "greenman"...

any other options?

Check Device Manager in windows for any exclamation marks! probably the drivers are not correct. Try this one - http://www.mediafire.com/?3d1mvstq6g3k9g9