Photo

CM7.2---MPEngine9+SEEDER V6-EXT4-NO LAG!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Devices:u8230/u8860
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2113150
someone should try that on my cm7 but without seeder and without mpengine...
please tell me what you think about it...is it better that seeder apk +mpengine or what?

Pavel Rymovski

Pavel Rymovski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:U8230
I have trouble with CrossBreeder - long tap on "Back" button does not work. But it is easyer to use this script than MPEngine or Seeder - just flash

Edited by Pavel Rymovski, 01 February 2013 - 10:33 AM.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

I have trouble with CrossBreeder - long tap on "Back" button does not work. But it is easyer to use this script than MPEngine or Seeder - just flash

seeder is now an app...check the thread... and there is a new Mpengine which doesn't need to be activated....so it is twice easier than before...
but there is something new coming which might replace seeder (rngd/entropy) it is called frandom....hope i could get it or build it quickly... it is a module
and i think that once this done it would be a great thing...read crossbreeder thread....
by the way i made some change in kernel...better wifi speed? and some more kernel tweak..

Edited by desalesouche, 03 February 2013 - 03:17 AM.

felip3

felip3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:huawei u8220
i cant run a2sd in this rom, i ve installed it, but can run it from gui or console. im i missing something?, the rom looks great but i need to move the cache to sd in order to have space to install apps i think.

tnx, great work btw

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

i cant run a2sd in this rom, i ve installed it, but can run it from gui or console. im i missing something?, the rom looks great but i need to move the cache to sd in order to have space to install apps i think.

tnx, great work btw

i never use a2sd...so can't answer...i think there is somewhere in our pulse forum a flashable zip who install eveything...ckeck !...

Edited by desalesouche, 03 February 2013 - 07:01 PM.

felip3

felip3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

i never use a2sd...so can't answer...i think there is somewhere in our pulse forum a flashable zip who install eveything...ckeck !...

So what can i do to gain space to install some apps?. moving them to the sd is not enough for me, is there anything else i can do, like moving the cache to the sd somehow?

gracias.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

So what can i do to gain space to install some apps?. moving them to the sd is not enough for me, is there anything else i can do, like moving the cache to the sd somehow?

gracias.

check in etc system init.d if there is a script called somethin like ext4 if yes remove it... then try again with a2sd and tell me.
otherwise , now there are newer way to do that...google it and check xda thread or whatever...

Edited by desalesouche, 05 February 2013 - 05:16 PM.

felip3

felip3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

check in etc system init.d if there is a script called somethin like ext4 if yes remove it... then try again with a2sd and tell me.
otherwise , now there are newer way to do that...google it and check xda thread or whatever...

thanks for the quick reply!, i just deleted some script about mounting ext4 in \system\etc\init.d, but i keep geting "segmentation fault" when i try to run a2sd from terminal.

I tried s2e, had to reformat the sd ext, and now its working

thanks again.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

thanks for the quick reply!, i just deleted some script about mounting ext4 in \system\etc\init.d, but i keep geting "segmentation fault" when i try to run a2sd from terminal.

I tried s2e, had to reformat the sd ext, and now its working

thanks again.

you welcome...try to check if ext4 is working with s2e...as ext 4 is faster than ext2 and3...if ok , i think you can reinstall the deleted script in etc/init.d...by the way...check the new optimized kernel...please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users