Screenshot_2013-03-17-12-42-45.png 211.95KB 231 downloads Screenshot_2013-03-17-12-42-53.png 222.06KB 241 downloads Screenshot_2013-03-17-12-41-46.png 65.99KB 239 downloads Screenshot_2013-03-17-12-42-08.png 60.27KB 212 downloads
- Grab the ROM, JB Keyboard and Google apps (links below) and copy them to your SD card.
- Extract files from JB Keyboard to your SD card.
- Boot in to Recovery Mode (recommend CWM from Dazzozo) by turning the phone off, and turning it on while holding the volume up key.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mounts and storage -> format cust/format data/format system
- Advanced -> wipe dalvik cache -> reboot recovery
- Repeat Wipe data/Factory Reset and format cust/data/system
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> ROM
- If you get "some symlinks failed", reboot recovery and try the install again.
- Go back -> reboot system now -> Yes - Disable recovery flash (important!)
- open file manager and install 2 apps from JB Keyboard: LatinImeGoogle.apk and LatinImeDirectionaryPack.apk
- Reboot your device again in to recovery mode.
- 'Install zip from sdcard' -> 'Choose zip from sdcard' -> Google apps
- 'Reboot System Now'
- Have fun!
- after install new keyboard you can remove the Chinese default keyboard. Just use a Root explorer and go to: system /app and remove SogouInput_22702_tg_ff_shendu1_20121026.apk
- Bootanimation - CM
- Chinese bloatware deleted
- Trebuchet from Dazozzo ROM JB R6
- Added new DockClock
- Led blinking
- Improve multi touch in games like Rayman Jungle
- Change SystemUI Layout - no more Chinese signs:)
- Change phone, contact, and mms/sms
- fix wifi and bt freeze
- USB connection works with all options
Edited by marcars, 19 March 2013 - 08:19 PM.