71 replies to this topic

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Devices:u8230/u8860

I keep trying to flash TRE update to increase the /system partition size to no avail through Clockwork recovery 2.5.0.7. Do you know of an alternative way to do this (via ADB for example)? thanks

hola amigo...intenta lo que sigue:

1-Download the June 2010 UK T.MOBILE above or tre update

2-Unzip the file rom uk (NB for novices: Unzip the file using this software winrar or winzip), we must obtain a directory "Pulse Android21" containing one folder "dload" containing two files "Updata and user data "and not a second dload directory.

3-Copy dload folder (with 2 files well sure) on the SD card formatted in FAT 32 in advance. Note for beginners: Make a click - drag to select items, then do a right click and select "COPY" then Right click on the icon of the memory card and select "PASTE"
If you do not follow this procedure you end up with an UPDATE FAIL.

4-We start the phone by pressing simultaneously on up VOLUME (+) AND HANG UP and POWER, PHONE PASS THIS HARD UPDATE minutes with automatic two steps you have a progress bar.

5-battery is removed because it does not restart all alone contrary to directions. Well then put the sour.

6 - Restart the phone, the installation takes about 5 minutes.
The Huawei is now installed Android version 2.1.

If you have an update failed after a few seconds and repeat the operation that will in most cases)
Despite this if you have concerns (update failed) several rehearsals to install the ROM 2.1 UK follow this recommendation: Download file dload at the bottom of the tutorial and then proceed in the same way as above by making points 1.2.3.4 and start installing the rom uk June 2010. Fully charge your battery before installing it to avoid problems.

from http://forum.frandro...-05-avril-2012/
use google traductor if you need more information...

Edited by desalesouche, 16 January 2013 - 06:51 PM.

pedrojaime

pedrojaime

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
Muchas gracias, you are very kind Desalouche.

Unfortunately, increasing the /system partition size has come at a high price, I seem to have lost the 3G band for Ecuador and my beloved Clockwork recovery has been wiped from the phone. Now to get these 2 basic things back - I hope I can do it without loosing the new large partition - I have verified I definitely have 110Mb partition, much better that the 83Mb which was there before..

Happy phablet hacking!

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:u8230
Incoming call ends automatically without any window (people can't call me, said that i'm busy =( (DSPManager crashes) + physicall call button in main didn't work
after some hours, russian keyboard layout didn't work =(

Edited by Aliaksej, 18 January 2013 - 08:31 AM.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Muchas gracias, you are very kind Desalouche.

Unfortunately, increasing the /system partition size has come at a high price, I seem to have lost the 3G band for Ecuador and my beloved Clockwork recovery has been wiped from the phone. Now to get these 2 basic things back - I hope I can do it without loosing the new large partition - I have verified I definitely have 110Mb partition, much better that the 83Mb which was there before..

are you running the tre update right now?
no problem about cwm recovery there is a very good tool for many phones go here to see how to----> http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1773227
and download tool from here--->http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1773227
use it and it will install our pulse recovery...
about 3 g i don't know...may be you can search about it on google or in android modaco forum...
i will also search when i will be more awaken....this is not the case for the moment... :wacko:

Edited by desalesouche, 18 January 2013 - 01:23 PM.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Incoming call ends automatically without any window (people can't call me, said that i'm busy =( (DSPManager crashes) + physicall call button in main didn't work
after some hours, russian keyboard layout didn't work =(

yeah i observe the window problem after receiving or finishing a call(i have to search for solution)...i can call even with physical button.and i can receive call (in 2G or 3G without problem)--->i just made a test calling myself with another phone...
dsp manager is not crashing when i use it...and about russian (try to use morelocale2) and please someone ask for help in huawei u8220/u8230 4pda forum to solve russian problem and give solution here.......i canno't register there as i have a problem.

So: the main problem i can observe is the window staying black after a call....and russian....

Edited by desalesouche, 18 January 2013 - 01:13 PM.

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

i can call even with physical button.and i can receive call (in 2G or 3G without problem)--->i just made a test calling myself with another phone...

Russian language in this firmware avalaible, in NIGHTLY based not.
But I and man from 4pda have a problem with incoming calls, people obtain signal that i'm busy (peep-peep-peep), but i didn't see call (in history i can see that call was, phone make it busy automatical...).
I obtain this problem on NIGHTLY based firmware too =(

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Russian language in this firmware avalaible, in NIGHTLY based not.
But I and man from 4pda have a problem with incoming calls, people obtain signal that i'm busy (peep-peep-peep), but i didn't see call (in history i can see that call was, phone make it busy automatical...).
I obtain this problem on NIGHTLY based firmware too =(

do you have a cm7 firmware or another one, working with incoming call? if yes link it to me , i will study that to try to fix the problem...

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
http://narod.ru/disk...d_Last.zip.html
installed this @onyx@ by destruktor
all calls are working

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

http://narod.ru/disk...d_Last.zip.html
installed this @onyx@ by destruktor
all calls are working

ok.studying it but don't know if i will find solution... you can add russian keyboard from destructor rom in system app and libs from key board in system/lib...
this would allow you to have russian keyboard working normally.
you can extract libs from keyboard with winrar...>double click on the keyboard apk so winrar will open...then click on lib, then click on armeabi ;then click on extract to, then click on ok....you will find the libs in the created folder..
----> unzip the rom,copy keyboard libs in system/lib, copy keyboard in system/app ....zip the rom then flash it...
normally you should be able to choose between russian keyboard and the android keyboard...

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
In this firmware (2.3.7 CM Experience...) and Onyx, russian language and keyboard are available...

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

In this firmware (2.3.7 CM Experience...) and Onyx, russian language and keyboard are available...

ok.thank you for providing info as i never use russian...i don't speak it...(i do only english , espanol, french and some portugese).
i can't understand why you canno't receve call and i can... i think it would be difficult for me to solve that cos i am not in russia...
what i will do is to make my cyanrom looking like the destructor rom(i will delete feature , tweak etc)then i will post you the link to test.what do you think about that?

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

ok.thank you for providing info as i never use russian...i don't speak it...(i do only english , espanol, french and some portugese).
i can't understand why you canno't receve call and i can... i think it would be difficult for me to solve that cos i am not in russia...
what i will do is to make my cyanrom looking like the destructor rom(i will delete feature , tweak etc)then i will post you the link to test.what do you think about that?

we may try =)

nattysinister

nattysinister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Tmobile pulse
I just cant figure out this ROM. Upon installing what i get is cm7.2 with status bar at the bottom of the phone and not as shown in the screenshots and also i cant get the MPengine working.

Whats wrong here desalesouche? I think i did everything as it was supposed to be done.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

I just cant figure out this ROM. Upon installing what i get is cm7.2 with status bar at the bottom of the phone and not as shown in the screenshots and also i cant get the MPengine working.

Whats wrong here desalesouche? I think i did everything as it was supposed to be done.

to use MPEngine9 you have to open terminal and type su then enter...after that you type MPEngine9 then enter.and normally MPEngine9 should be working...you can check in terminal...
effectively it is a CM7.2 but RC3.5 one...so there are some new features...if you look well you will find difference...and also there is some feature by squadzone whom are doing cyanmobile based on cyanogenmod...what can i say else? may be i missed some feature, or some parts? you can google cyanmobile experience etc for more info...
edit/i hope that i least you saw the back button on the screen?

Edited by desalesouche, 18 January 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
After installing old firmware (Onyx), I install experience and dialler works (maybe it's not worked because 2.1 was installed?). Maybe this works because not formatted /system, because when i install experince again is not works.
p.s.

with status bar at the bottom of the phone

use cyanogenmod settings - tablet settings - bottom option

Edited by Aliaksej, 19 January 2013 - 10:46 AM.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

After installing old firmware (Onyx), I install experience and dialler works (maybe it's not worked because 2.1 was installed?).
p.s.

use cyanogenmod settings - tablet settings - bottom option

so that is a good news... ;) ....what else we need about the rom?...camera fully working?

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Maybe this works because not formatted /system, because when i install experince again is not works again =(

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Maybe this works because not formatted /system, because when i install experince again is not works again =(

so best solution is to reinstall onyx and then the cyan...in the same way that you have done...
which cwm recovery are you using?

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

so best solution is to reinstall onyx and then the cyan...in the same way that you have done...
which cwm recovery are you using?

Yes, I make it and all works.
Little problem with android keyboard, only english works, all languages avalaible in menu but works only english
(maybe only english apk in firmware, menu android keyboard always in english in any language in settings).
I'm installed smart keyboard pro to have russian.
CWM 3.1.0.1.
Camera works only pics, video - black zero file.
Dialer... works.. but in some moments in status bar - become not available icon (don't know how.. mm.. maybe ||||X), I don't know it works in this moment or know, this icon become working before 1 second.

Edited by Aliaksej, 19 January 2013 - 06:29 PM.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Yes, I make it and all works.
Little problem with android keyboard, only english works, all languages avalaible in menu but works only english
(maybe only english apk in firmware, menu android keyboard always in english in any language in settings).
I'm installed smart keyboard pro to have russian.
CWM 3.1.0.1.
Camera works only pics, video - black zero file.
Dialer... works.. but in some moments in status bar - become not available icon (don't know how.. mm.. maybe ||||X), I don't know it works in this moment or know, this icon become working before 1 second.

are you using cwm 3.1.0.1? i only use cwm 2.5.0.7....i have heard others cwm don't work good...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users