• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

Aliaksej

Aliaksej

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:u8230
I have heard too, but in 2.5.0.7 not avalaible function Partition SD (but now I'm not using it =)
You think that i may have problems from 3.1.0.1?
Maybe you could test keyboard function on your device? add some languages in android keyboard settings and see working are they or not... In my english layout permanently in any language.

Edited by Aliaksej, 19 January 2013 - 09:48 PM.

jgilalonso

jgilalonso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:U8220
@desalesouche,

Is it possible to install MPEngine9 in other cm7 ROM? And How?
I've CM7.2 HiqhVoltaqe in my U8220. I'm very glad, but I think that it's interesting improve the performance with these scripts that you have add at your ROMS.

Thanks!!

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • Devices:u8230/u8860

@desalesouche,

Is it possible to install MPEngine9 in other cm7 ROM? And How?
I've CM7.2 HiqhVoltaqe in my U8220. I'm very glad, but I think that it's interesting improve the performance with these scripts that you have add at your ROMS.

Thanks!!

here seeder= find v6 or v7 version or use last apk----> http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1987032
and here you have MPengine9, don't forget to mount system , then flash, then reboot and enjoy....you must have last busybox installed...
http://www.mediafire...3gccvubi2ek7d13
link to thread---> http://forum.xda-dev...php?t=2076101�� read op

OFF-TOPIC:1/I am waiting (i am so impatient... :wacko: and excited :ph34r: ) to test the last 2.3.8 cyanmobile experience 2013...rom has been made from cyanmobile github for our phone(u8220/u8230) .hope the test would be good...so the release would come soon after normally... :)
2/i am trying to port some change in kernel but it doesn't work...for the moment.. if i success(with the help of some devs i asked about) we would have 2 kernel choice= performance kernel, or battery saver kernel...
that's all folks!!

Edited by desalesouche, 22 January 2013 - 09:18 PM.

pedrojaime

pedrojaime

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II [GT-N7100]
Thanks a lot, that tool looks very interesting. I think there is definitely no getting away from having to flash Movistar 1.5 version of Android rom or Venezuela 2.1 Movilnet rom in order to get 3G for Ecuador (and similar Latin American region). I am running Styx rom with a few system apps deleted since my /system partition is 85Mb and it works fine but in order to try your rom I will definitely need to increase the /system partition size. I understand this is set in the kernel at install time when the rom is flashed and there is no known way of resizing afterwards - there's a challenge.. If I get adventurous again, I will try out this your recovery tool! If I find a way to create 110Mb /system and retain my 3G I will report back here. Thanks for your help as always, really appreciate all the experiements to get all the juice out of our phone!

Oh, I tried Clockwork 3.1.0.1 and DID have issues with it, the most reliable version is 2.5.0.7 imho

Peter

Edited by pedrojaime, 23 January 2013 - 01:54 AM.

Happy phablet hacking!

jgilalonso

jgilalonso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
@desalesouche,
If you install MPEngine9, Is it necessary install seeder?
I've read that they have the same funcionality (lag reduction)

Another question:
If you make a nandroid backup using CWM recovery, when you use the recover option and you install the nandroid, is it possible recover the ext3 partition?
I link the apps to the ext3 partition with Link2Sd
Normally, when I recover my nandroid I don't obtain the apps installed.

I think that is not correct

I use the Clockwork 3.1.0.1

Thanks!!!

Do You know something about Domica? I'm very interested in cm9 for our U8220-

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

@desalesouche,
If you install MPEngine9, Is it necessary install seeder?
I've read that they have the same funcionality (lag reduction)

Another question:
If you make a nandroid backup using CWM recovery, when you use the recover option and you install the nandroid, is it possible recover the ext3 partition?
I link the apps to the ext3 partition with Link2Sd
Normally, when I recover my nandroid I don't obtain the apps installed.

I think that is not correct

I use the Clockwork 3.1.0.1

Thanks!!!

Do You know something about Domica? I'm very interested in cm9 for our U8220-

i think that mpengine9 and seeder are complementary...but you can run seeder v6or v7 and mpengine9 only if you want it , as you can make seeder on/off from terminal emulator and to run mpengine9 you have to launchit from terminal and let terminal open ...if you close terminal, mpengine9 would turn off.
for the rest i don't know, sorry i don't use link2sd or things like that...
but you can check in xda thread...they have very good thread about that...
may be this help : http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1342387
no, i have no news about domica....it is frustrating...

Edited by desalesouche, 23 January 2013 - 08:55 PM.

pCasto

pCasto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:TCT Alcatel One touch snap
Hey, Long time no see modaco.
I am waiting like you @desalesouche. I think this ROM will squeeze the juice out of my pulse and actually this CM Experience rom,no lag,dialer works,MMI works,everything is stable and fine.
PS:
I am so sad that this forum is starting to lose it's life. People are leaving their pulses and getting another devices. The G300 forum is very very very active and they make a lot of roms for it. but this forum....maybe only 5. They have around mooooore than 16-17 ROMs. But,Nothing. It may end up with me leaving pulse.MoDaCo.com and leave to device.modaco.com
or a XDA forum for it. So I will be leaving MoDaCo itself until i find a totally new ROM or totally new roms. but,but,
Goodbye for a while,
MoDaCo.

The CrappaHolic Pulse. The worst android phone made to date.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
i receve some news from the dev which has been buiding 2.3.8 cyanmobile experience 2013 for us.
the rom is done.i should have it to test it (and make it fit to our system partition) later today or tomorrow.
so if everything is ok we would soon have a release for our pulse.

jgilalonso

jgilalonso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
Great news!!!
I'm waiting for testing :)

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
i receve the cyanmobile xperience 2.3.8 rom 2013...rom is booting but stuck in bootloop during bootanimation (very nice bootanimation!!!) so i made logcat and i send it to dev...we have to wait now...

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
woooh !!!(makes me remember in pier11 ;) ) i managed to make the 2.3.8 cyanmobile experience 2013 boot...a lot of fetaure in it....some apps are force closing and camera is not working for the moment .
but it is a good progress.will try with the dev to fix things....

pCasto

pCasto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Good Job,Desalesouche!
Keep up the good work. Try to fix the camera and the fc'ing apps.
I think this ROM will be gr8.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
ok 2.3.8 cyanX 2013 rom is booting ...boot sound animation fixed///music player fixed///camera working but can't take pic(before it was white screen)///
not working wifi ... still looking for more bug...
edit:
manage to fix systemui not working by replacing it with one from similar rom...but at is not the solution.will ask dev to see that ...
may be i provide him more logcat..it is a diificult rom to fix for me.specially wifi (don't know why) but i keep faith and hope... so much new features... :wub:
edit:camera working...can take pic but no vid . but now that cam is "fixed" i have another problem, we can't see wallpapaper or pic or vid in gallery...but on pc ok to see pics . so when i fix gallery camera is showing white screen again. :wacko:
i am waiting for infos and eventual fix by dev... keep faith all... ^_^

Edited by desalesouche, 04 February 2013 - 07:50 PM.

jafp

jafp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Devices:TMN a1 (Huawei U8230)
Thanks for keep the development for U8220/U8230, i wish you have sucess

pCasto

pCasto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
GO DESALESOUCHE! GO DESALESOUCHE!
I wish all the success fot you Mr.desalesouche.
Keep up the good work you and the dev. Is it a port from a device or a fresh build for (pulse)?
By the way,Will it have the stylish JB statusbar and the ICS animations or the nicely tweaked settings? I saw these looovely stuff on the DHD forum at xda.
It was the 2.3.8 CM Experience.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Keep up the good work you and the dev. Is it a port from a device or a fresh build for (pulse)?
By the way,Will it have the stylish JB statusbar and the ICS animations or the nicely tweaked settings? I saw these looovely stuff on the DHD forum at xda.

it is a fresh build specially made for pulse...it would be without ics and jb style...but to get them --->holo launchers and ...(i forget ...have to search )

ALmobi

ALmobi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Devices:u8230 2.1 Life;)
Thanks for this development, working very stable. However, the Superuser v.3.1.1 is not remembered permission. I installed an earlier version 3.0.4. I do not understand what is asked Alyaksei but Russian localization is present, in this regard, there is no need to install morelocale2. Also works well Russian keyboard and Android Keyboard and Smart Keybord Pro 1.3. I can not group the icons in the status bar, as shown in Figure 3, only in the form of a scroll bar. I continue testing. Sorry for possible bad translation.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

try if this work on cm7? while waiting for 2.3.8 cyanx 2013
Last but not the least TO GET COMPLETE ICS/JB LOOK =
  • install holo launcher
  • install holo locker
  • install ICS MDPI T-Engine Theme by Achep or Sonny

Edited by desalesouche, 03 February 2013 - 02:09 PM.

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Thanks for this development, working very stable. However, the Superuser v.3.1.1 is not remembered permission. I installed an earlier version 3.0.4. I do not understand what is asked Alyaksei but Russian localization is present, in this regard, there is no need to install morelocale2. Also works well Russian keyboard and Android Keyboard and Smart Keybord Pro 1.3. I can not group the icons in the status bar, as shown in Figure 3, only in the form of a scroll bar. I continue testing. Sorry for possible bad translation.

about the superuser permission not remembered... open wifi -enter super user...do update su and it would be ok...

desalesouche

desalesouche

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

hey desalesouche
man
could u do the same work to Styx rom ?
coz no rom till now with no problems for me

i will try soon...but you know that rom is almost perfect i don't see what i could do more...will try anyway...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users