[ROM][20.1] Aurora Borealis RLS1 (Android 4.0.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KonstaT

i forget...

your rom work with s2e???

and finaly when power off the phone appears faulty sd at the top

thanks again...

It's got init.d support so that you can use what ever scripts you like. Don't know if S2E works though and I can't see why you would want to use any a2sd anyway. You have ~2.5GB of fast internal storage at your disposal. That should be plenty of space for apps and why would you want to reduce performance by moving them to a slower sdcard?

Is you sdcard damaged? Does it work? I think it should say unmounting sdcard or something like that.

Guest merc1800k

i am not dev at roms

i am a end user where i like to work my phone fast and secure...thats why i say if you like to fix camera 4.2

i use it in my new blade3 ...work ok but make a few minutes to save photos , rec button must press 2 time to start rec and finaly saned photos must roted 90 to see well....

anyway thanks for your time..

maybe you now, how to make full rom backup? I have blade3 from Play ( http://www.play.pl/ ) ( Poland <-- i hate this stupid country ;d), My blade had a lot of branding & strange baseband version... device20130124160831.png do you think i can flash your rom without any issues? Thanks for help! x6itru.

Guest KonstaT

maybe you now, how to make full rom backup? I have blade3 from Play ( http://www.play.pl/ ) ( Poland <-- i hate this stupid country ;d), My blade had a lot of branding & strange baseband version... do you think i can flash your rom without any issues? Thanks for help! x6itru.

There's instructions how to make a clean backup in the ClockWorkMod thread. I suggest you make one before and after installing the ClockWorkMod.

This ROM should work in your device (I guess it's just a regular operator branded version of Blade III) but we never really know until someone tries. ;)

Guest GizmoTheGreen

maybe you now, how to make full rom backup? I have blade3 from Play ( http://www.play.pl/ ) ( Poland <-- i hate this stupid country ;d)

I like to go to warszawa for vacation lol, I have a heyah sim for when I am there :D.

4.2 camera may sound irrelevant but if it's fixable (I think theres a thread about 4.2 camera on ics on xda?) it would be really nice, I like the 4.2 camera app.

might be the same issue as in CM9 camera? the cause of rotation that is.

Edited by GizmoTheGreen

maybe you now, how to make full rom backup? I have blade3 from Play ( http://www.play.pl/ ) ( Poland <-- i hate this stupid country ;d), My blade had a lot of branding & strange baseband version... you think i can flash your rom without any issues? Thanks for help! x6itru.

X6itru

What i did may help you. I am still on stock rom on my blade i just root it.

but that doesn't matter. You can go in application management and disable the bloatware apps you don't use. I know that doesn't reduce the size of rom but they do not start, they do not show in app drawer, and rom looks cleaner. i have blade 3 from VIP in Serbia and it has some vip and some crap apps that i just disabled. ( it is the same as in titanium backup i believe

Just if you are unsure about flashing... you can make your stock rom more appealing to you this way.

One other thing.. can anyone post Antutu benchmark results? i want to compare to stock rom

Edited by zloduh

device20130125131853.png antutu benchmark results on aurora borealis rls1, maybe there is small change in benchmarks, but this rom is really faster than stock, today i will try cyanogenmod too. ;P

Guest omenoid

Poika perkele... thanks! Without Konsta & others I wouldn't have used original Blade so long and seems that the future is bright for my new Blade 3 too. :)

Guest KonstaT

hi konstat

any patch to make bigger call screen like uggarian rom???

thanks

Uggarian? I never noticed anything wrong with the call screen. If it's something that you like, maybe you should find ways to mod it yourself and share it with other users? ;)

Honestly I don't see much point in investing time to this ROM, after all I pretty much perfected it on the first try. :P There's better things to look forward to...

post-834050-0-59023100-1359201673_thumb.

Doing all the proper ground work for CM9 really paid off. First CM10 build and all major things work (to cm9 standards). Still a long way to go though.

sweeet!

btw I just got this phone 5 days ago, why does on all websites like gsmarena say that it has 512mb ram and in info on phone is 391 and where is the rest, on vga?

also why is there no panorama option in stock rom oO :'(

Edited by zloduh

Guest merc1800k

any update of this rom???

i like it better than cm10 because work all apps and its similar like original rom..

i have only problem with camera 4.2.........rotated 90 photos and make few time to save it !!

someone dev if can fix it pls

thanks

Guest NikitoGR

i like it better than cm10 because work all apps and its similar like original rom..

i have only problem with camera 4.2.........rotated 90 photos and make few time to save it !!

thanks

Stop spamming! It's ICS man! 4.0.(1,2,3,4) is ICS and 4.2 is Jellybean. You are like telling that you want to run an app that it was designed to run with windows 7 only in windows XP. Man relax, and enoy the crap-end phone with a superb rom. Oh my god!

thanks

Fix it yourself.

Guest NikitoGR

OH REALLY? THE 4.2 IS YOUR ISSUE NOT DEV'S. POST HERE WHATEVER YOU HAVE PROBLEM THAT IS CONNECTED WITH THE ROM AND ITS FILES. 3RD PARTY ETC, SOLVE IT WITH THE 3RD PARTY APP'S DEV. STOP SPAMMING

LOL..I AM NOT DEV..I AM END USER !!

Who cares. You expect him to fix issues for you, and what will he get in return? Probably more criticism from you. For someone like you, I recommend you buy an iPhone as it is simple, and easy to use, without any bugs. Then you wont be able to complain ;)

Guest NikitoGR

Who cares. You expect him to fix issues for you, and what will he get in return? Probably more criticism from you. For someone like you, I recommend you buy an iPhone as it is simple, and easy to use, without any bugs. Then you wont be able to complain ;)

Man you're right! B)

Guest bladebuddy
i cant set cpu clock more than 1.19 because it flash me with blue screen and reboot . :((

Is there a kernel that supports over clocking for this phone ? I don't no but if not this may be you're problem.

Just read the first page it does support over clocking so I apologize and have no clue what's going on. J

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest merc1800k

Is there a kernel that supports over clocking for this phone ? I don't no but if not this may be you're problem.

Just read the first page it does support over clocking so I apologize and have no clue what's going on. J

kernel for overclocking here

zteblade3.blogspot.com

Guest KonstaT

i cant set cpu clock more than 1.19 because it flash me with blue screen and reboot . :((

And? The problem is?

You've clearly reached your limit. I'm not overclocking anything higher 1152mhz either. ~20% overclock would be quite a lot anyway.

kernel for overclocking here

Hell no, why on earth would you install that? This ROM already has kernel with overclock support by default (the original one ;)). Installing that you would lose all modifications that I've made to the ramdisk and thus lose actual features of this ROM!

Only use add-ons on the first post or add-ons specifically made for this ROM.