Photo

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

* * * * * 21 votes

846 replies to this topic

pt123

pt123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi there!
I wasn't have any issue until yesterday: my phone breaked up and then made a automatically boot. But when I was to use it again, my phone didn't recognized sd card. Then I went to storage and didn't appear the option to "install sd card". I turned off the phone, removed the battery and sd card and put them again. I turned it on and the phone wasn't recognizing sd card again. Then, I tried my sd card on another phone and was working and I put a different sd card on my phone and didn't recognized it ...
Also I went to recovery menu and appeared the error "can't mount sd card" and finally tried to connect phone via usb and doesn't work, but only charges...
Any thoughts? Thanks!

ps: I connect the sd card to the pc via adaptor and it's "working" perfectly ...

zeekzar

zeekzar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-995

Hi there!
I wasn't have any issue until yesterday: my phone breaked up and then made a automatically boot. But when I was to use it again, my phone didn't recognized sd card. Then I went to storage and didn't appear the option to "install sd card". I turned off the phone, removed the battery and sd card and put them again. I turned it on and the phone wasn't recognizing sd card again. Then, I tried my sd card on another phone and was working and I put a different sd card on my phone and didn't recognized it ...
Also I went to recovery menu and appeared the error "can't mount sd card" and finally tried to connect phone via usb and doesn't work, but only charges...
Any thoughts? Thanks!

ps: I connect the sd card to the pc via adaptor and it's "working" perfectly ...

A few months ago the same happened to me but it turns out it was a bad sd card giving its firts gliches. After a couple of weeks it went crazy in the pc also. Giving I/O errors in linux console.

gavin08

gavin08

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco
sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Does this still work to make the home button work?

Posted Image

pt123

pt123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

A few months ago the same happened to me but it turns out it was a bad sd card giving its firts gliches. After a couple of weeks it went crazy in the pc also. Giving I/O errors in linux console.

Sd card works on another phone, so I guess the problem is really on the phone... In fact, two months ago I bought another sd card because I was having issues and with this sd card it fixed the problem. But what I think is weird is the fact that in storage doesn't appear the option to install sd card ...

elrond_bs

elrond_bs

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db "INSERT INTO secure (name,value) VALUES ('device_provisioned','1');"

Does this still work to make the home button work?

Last time I checked, it did (few months ago). Just try it, won't break anything.

If it doesn't work, check if your system is at least 160MB and if you installed the correct gapps from page 1 here. These are the most likely reasons for your home button not to work. :)

Edited by elrond_bs, 24 March 2013 - 09:00 AM.

ZTE Blade with CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4 KitKat)

zeekzar

zeekzar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Sd card works on another phone, so I guess the problem is really on the phone... In fact, two months ago I bought another sd card because I was having issues and with this sd card it fixed the problem. But what I think is weird is the fact that in storage doesn't appear the option to install sd card ...

My old sd card also worked on another phone. Did you try another card on the phone since this happened?

EDIT: BTW, daemond... you rule.

Edited by zeekzar, 24 March 2013 - 11:03 AM.

pt123

pt123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

My old sd card also worked on another phone. Did you try another card on the phone since this happened?

EDIT: BTW, daemond... you rule.

Yes I've already tried, but the phone doesn't recognize any of them

Edited by pt123, 24 March 2013 - 12:44 PM.

zeekzar

zeekzar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Yes I've already tried, but the phone doesn't recognize any of them

Then I rest my case and I can't see other options. Good luck.

pt123

pt123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Thanks anyway.

Nummer5

Nummer5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade, HTC P3470,...
Hello!

I have since some weeks problems with memory management.

My Blade slows down extremly and most times i get a "system ui has stopped".
I use Nova Launcher instead Trebuchet.
Playing with Z-Ram doesn´t help.
Reinstalling with formating all partitions also not.

Does anyone have the same problems?

Greeting,
Nr5

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Nope, try using the trebuchet and see if its cuz of the nova launcher.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

irish.bluewood

irish.bluewood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Sapo A5 (ZTE Blade)

Try a different sd card for the TPT. I have encountered a similar problem and the fault was the sd card.

what do you mean by that exactly? I need a new sdcard AND to apply TPT on it?

I tried CM9 and now I can (briefly) send messages, but after leaving the phone locked for a while it "loses" connection again with the mobile operator (still can receive messages, etc etc). I have to enter/exit aeroplane mode many times to get it working...

Edited by irish.bluewood, 25 March 2013 - 01:04 AM.

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
thanks for the update daemond.

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
I have a possible fix for the problems with occasional graphical corruption in the status bar or navigation bar in the works. Some users see this often, some only rarely. If you can reliable reproduce the problem, please replace /system/lib/libgui.so with the version in the attached zip. Please report if this fixes it.

(This is NOT a flashable zip. Sorry, I'm too lazy... just use a file manager of your choice to unpack and copy over the file)

Attached Files

Edited by daemond, 27 March 2013 - 11:16 PM.

ziyan

ziyan

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I think I found a strange bug: start the Clock application, and turn off your screen (suspend). Wait some secs, rotate your phone, then turn on the screen. For me, the Clock application crashes. Unfortunately, I can't provide logcat right now, but this happens on my friends Blade with the same ROM too. Can anyone reproduce this?

luisfeser

luisfeser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
Daemon, it is posible in your Effem select phone speaker as audio output and use headset only as anthena?

Thaks

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
No. This is simply not supported by the hardware.

luisfeser

luisfeser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
What a pity!! thanks anyway

daemond

daemond

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
I uploaded a new build, which fixes the navbar/statusbar corruption, among other things.

I hope the upload was successful, Mediafire was a bit... overzealous, but see for yourself:

Posted Image

222nobrak

222nobrak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE / 5mp
updated

thx daemon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users