Photo

[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

* * * * * 21 votes

845 replies to this topic

andr0idbeliev3r

andr0idbeliev3r

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Devices:Sapo a5 (Portugal's ZTE Blade)

Thanks for the update! I was trying to compile CM10 but the code didn't compile because of some error in the code....

Thanks to all developers for developing such beautifull and stable ROMS and thanks to Google for developing android aaaaand thanks to the original creators of android.

My devices:

ZTE Blade- MegaDrive 4.0.4

buchciarz

buchciarz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Thank you for your work daemond. Great rom, for me it is faster than CM11. Where can I found mms.apk with dark theme? beacouse in this rom option :"use dark theme" does not work in aplication sms/mms.

Edited by buchciarz, 26 June 2014 - 11:16 AM.

MrCubbins

MrCubbins

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 CM11, ZTE Blade CM9

Thanks very much for this daemond; with the alterations you made it's almost as snappy as CM9 now and it's great to know the security is up to date.

Is there any way to disable to CRT screen off animation? I have looked through all the menus but can't see it.   I'd like to turn it off as it causes the sceen to flash back on when it has finished the animation (I realise it's no biggie).

coolizard

coolizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (Sapo a5)

Thanks for the update. This is still the ROM I use. I trust it, It's stable and is JB (I prefer than ICS).

Rainer Hohn

Rainer Hohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

anyone else having serious battery issues with this update?

buchciarz

buchciarz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I have this rom since last update. Phone working without charger about 24 hours. I think it's normal with this phone. Sometimes you shoud discharge phone to turn off and charge in this state then battery working better. It's work with my phone.

Edited by buchciarz, 14 July 2014 - 09:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users