[DEV][ROM][2014-06-16] CyanogenMod 10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work)

Guest andr0idbeliev3r

Daemond, i noticed the link in the "About phone" Settings links to the old thread. Maybe you can update the patch that adds the forum link?

Guest adipec

@adipec & @ajjjjjjjjj: and why don't you just use another camera app from Play Store?? Like one of these: Camera ICS, Camera JB+. Both work well and have many options.

erghhh...you did not understand me.the camera app is good BUT it is very slow,too slow, image is displayed with a delay...

but in every app such as icscamera or lg camera and other, image is displayed with a delay

i think it is a bug in this rom ,wasn't it? :P

Edited by adipec

Guest leripe

erghhh...you did not understand me.the camera app is good BUT it is very slow,too slow, image is displayed with a delay...

but in every app such as icscamera or lg camera and other, image is displayed with a delay

i think it is a bug in this rom ,wasn't it? :P

well the phone was never meant for jb so if theres lag in some app, it might just be because of that reason.

Guest thewild

Great work daemond, thanks a lot !

when i lock the screen the screen off animation happens then the screen goes black for a second then flashes the lockscreen then goes off again any fix for this.

Yes, I have this problem too. I think I've read abotu it in previous KonstaT releases. Am I mistaken ?

Is everybody seeing this, or is it only for some users / phone models ?

Guest adipec

Great work daemond, thanks a lot !

Yes, I have this problem too. I think I've read abotu it in previous KonstaT releases. Am I mistaken ?

Is everybody seeing this, or is it only for some users / phone models ?

the same :P

Guest Pofka

Me too. Screen turns off beautifully. On samsung S2 I was experiencing same problem, it was kernel related. When I switched to another, problem dissapeared.

Edited by Pofka

Guest huibuhh

Thx for reporting - I've used just analog version myself, so didn't notice that. Looked at logcat when adding digital clock widget and there is reference to TextClock (API level 17) in digital version. Will try to do real backport based on 4.2.2 DeskClock sources (not just odex deodexing) later on, and let you know when it's done.

Any progress with this?

The new FM application (Github) is now ready for general consumption. It's called Effem. ;) Here's what it looks like:

ZDfoGUm.pngiCpSJb2.pngy5zTVCY.png

It's simple, but clean and hopefully aesthetically pleasing for most people. All important features are supported. Automatic seeking, manual seeking (long press), station saving, headphone detection, and RDS support including radio text.

I'm currently compiling a clean build of the whole ROM and will upload it in a few hours.

Edited by Guest

New build is up on the first post. Changelog below.

2013-03-18

• change build type to 'NIGHTLY'
  • FM radio RDS support
  • new FM radio app: Effem
  • fix photo editor crashes (disables effects that didn't work)
  • fix camera crashes
  • reduce navigation bar size to 36dp
  • update URL in device info

Guest mitchde

The new FM application (Github) is now ready for general consumption. It's called Effem. ;) Here's what it looks like:

ZDfoGUm.pngiCpSJb2.pngy5zTVCY.png

It's simple, but clean and hopefully aesthetically pleasing for most people. All important features are supported. Automatic seeking, manual seeking (long press), station saving, headphone detection, and RDS support including radio text.

I'm currently compiling a clean build of the whole ROM and will upload it in a few hours.

Could i download the 18.03. ROM and extract the effem radio app to copy into my 10.1 4.2.2 konsta ROM (has also FM RDS Radio, but not so nice ;) )?

Or does the effem radio app needs more "outside" changes which actual 4.2.2 ROM doesnt have ?