Points to note...
- this is a first initial release - i've flashed a test zip myself, but it is still in testing
- this recovery is 'insecure' (you can get root ADB)
- the keys for the recovery are changed to test keys - you can flash any test signed zips
- this recovery will no longer flash Asus signed update zips
- busybox is included
- the fstab file contains the main required mounts (system, data, cache)
The zip file includes both the custom recovery and a stock recovery allowing you to revert if you choose. The image should be flashed via fastboot while in bootloader using 'fastboot flash recovery recovery.modaco.r1.img'. If you'd prefer to just boot it, you can use 'fastboot boot recovery.modaco.r1.img'.
Note that you use this at your own risk!
The standard system will overwrite the recovery partition on boot, you need to delete the file recovery-from-boot.p in /system/etc to prevent this happening.
- r1 - DOWNLOAD (ROMraid) - MD5: 719a56216700b6c4428b1459999290b0