[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest omegavesko

That's actually fairly easy to explain. It does have a battery temperature sensor (I even have an app in my notification drawer that displays it), however it doesn't have an ambient temperature sensor.

The 'pressure' test you have there doesn't actually use a dedicated sensor - it just estimates pressure from how much of your finger is touching the screen. All phones aside from the Note line do this, because a 'pressure sensor' in phones means air pressure, not screen pressure.

Edited by omegavesko

What is the correct way of installing it?

First skatie 1.1

Then with cwm select zip from sdcard ->Inovative Creations 3.0.zip

And what is Load.zip?

No you just need to download Inovative Creations 3.0 zip, Skatie is just the original rom by C3CO , Marko has Modified the Skatie, just Download Inovative Creations 3.0 zip, extract to sdcard ic 3.0.zip and load.zip, do a wipe, wipe cache, dalvick cache and install Inovative Creations rom, then go to launcher options by pressing menu button and press Load and select Load.zip. (Load.zip is the restore file to launcher settings configured and optimized.

No you just need to download Inovative Creations 3.0 zip, Skatie is just the original rom by C3CO , Marko has Modified the Skatie, just Download Inovative Creations 3.0 zip, extract to sdcard ic 3.0.zip and load.zip, do a wipe, wipe cache, dalvick cache and install Inovative Creations rom, then go to launcher options by pressing menu button and press Load and select Load.zip. (Load.zip is the restore file to launcher settings configured and optimized.

Thanks!

Hello everyone, if any of you want to change the screen dpi density from 200 to 230 or 240, there's a bug from integrated lcd density app, it makes the keyboard big and big letters and it is not good for keyboard, if anyone wants to change density use this app: LCD Density Moder :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.birdapi.android.dpi&hl=ro

It is compatible with this rom and works without bugs.

Edited by nimic

Guest themarkoface

I can't download the 3.0 version, it says "The user hosting this content is out of bandwidth."

I am very interested in trying it, please fix it.

Link uploaded again, try it now!

Guest themarkoface

That's an really odd bug with the sensors , maybe try new libs from ZTE for calibrating the proximity and light sensor ?

Proximity Sensor is working, and only when you put a finger on sensor then it writes yes etc...

Guest themarkoface

That's actually fairly easy to explain. It does have a battery temperature sensor (I even have an app in my notification drawer that displays it), however it doesn't have an ambient temperature sensor.

The 'pressure' test you have there doesn't actually use a dedicated sensor - it just estimates pressure from how much of your finger is touching the screen. All phones aside from the Note line do this, because a 'pressure sensor' in phones means air pressure, not screen pressure.

Well, thanks for reply, I didn't know that at all. But it is interesting that Skate has Battery sensor

Guest themarkoface

What is the correct way of installing it?

First skatie 1.1

Then with cwm select zip from sdcard ->Inovative Creations 3.0.zip

And what is Load.zip?

No, there is no need to install Skatie 1.1 at all... If you have right TPT or you know how to set it , then set it like it's written in Installation Guide.

But if you don't know how to do that, the simplest way is to first install Skatie Custom ROM 1.1 because Ceco made it that while installation process do it set TPT automatically on values we need.

Yes, you are right for the rest

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

Hello everyone, if any of you want to change the screen dpi density from 200 to 230 or 240, there's a bug from integrated lcd density app, it makes the keyboard big and big letters and it is not good for keyboard, if anyone wants to change density use this app: LCD Density Moder :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.birdapi.android.dpi&hl=ro

It is compatible with this rom and works without bugs.

I'll try it!

Guest themarkoface

hey each time i reboot my apps don't load i need to reboot 3 times or eaven shutdown 4 times to get my apps

PS:i have 2gb ext3 partition

Hello my friend

In installation guide is written that this is working only with partition of 1GB... so read it again, you have everything there, and follow the instructions step by step, it's very easy ;)

Edited by themarkoface

Hi, there is no sound on notifications. When someone calls me - it's ok. When I receive an sms, there is no sound at all. And no vibrate also. Any solutions? Thanks