[ROM] Inovative Creations for ZTE Skate (based on Skatie Custom ROM)

Guest themarkoface

Guest Belgrade style

Does exist theme pack for ADW to icons look like on s3?

And maybe some good unlocker to unlock like on s3? Slide/drag anywhere to unlock. I found Genuine Galaxy s3 lock but it is crap.

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest omegavesko

Does exist theme pack for ADW to icons look like on s3?

And maybe some good unlocker to unlock like on s3? Slide/drag anywhere to unlock. I found Genuine Galaxy s3 lock but it is crap.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rennlab.adw.galaxy.hd&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esarts.golockers3&hl=en

This first app is paid version and second is for Go Launcher.

Don't use any locker, its not good at all , use stock locker, at gb you cant modify the locker, only in CM , there are just a lot of fake apps , that slow down phone and uses more energy , use stock or use no lock *better than all* and about s3 icons, you can find paid APK search google.

Guest Belgrade style

Yes, i'm using NoLock app but i saw unlocking on s3 and i was thinking to try it a few days.

Galaxy s3 Note2 adw/nova theme- i was looking for download on google but i can't find good link.

EDIT: This theme doesnt't work on "stock" ADW... somebody with other theme?

Edited by Belgrade style

Guest omegavesko

This first app is paid version and second is for Go Launcher.

I'm sure you can find the APK somewhere. :P

It's a Go Locker theme because there are no standalone ones - at least I couldn't find any.

Guest Belgrade style

I'm found but only for newer version of ADW so i installed that new version and i think there is no that theme for old ADW (stock).

I quit from seeking s3 launcher...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest themarkoface

Inovative Creations 2.2 link is added!

There is no need for overclocking, everything works great on 787 MHz!

Try it an post your impressions here...just to let the others knows how it works.

Enjoy! :)

Edited by themarkoface

Guest nimic

Tanks for sharing with us these updates, you are the man my phone feels good and best scrolling, video games, everything working right with this armv6 processor now, thank you.

Guest themarkoface

Tanks for sharing with us these updates, you are the man my phone feels good and best scrolling, video games, everything working right with this armv6 processor now, thank you.

Thanks NIMIC, I was wondering if you gonna like it! :)

Matroesjka - thanks man.

Edited by themarkoface

Guest Belgrade style

Does anyone else have a problem with the lock button that shows itself from time to time? When i'm in a app or game, it' shows for moment and disappear.

Kada sam u nekoj aplikaciji ili igrici, nema pravila, pojavi se ona trakica za otkljucavanje sama od sebe bukvalno na manje od sekundu i onda nestane. To mi se desavalo i sa starim ROM-om i sa ovim novim. Pretpostavljam da je nesto do onog programa za otkljucavanje.

Guest nimic

Does anyone else have a problem with the lock button that shows itself from time to time? When i'm in a app or game, it' shows for moment and disappear.

Kada sam u nekoj aplikaciji ili igrici, nema pravila, pojavi se ona trakica za otkljucavanje sama od sebe bukvalno na manje od sekundu i onda nestane. To mi se desavalo i sa starim ROM-om i sa ovim novim. Pretpostavljam da je nesto do onog programa za otkljucavanje.

In 2.2 that bug was gone , i think because of a app or just slide and will be done , do you use no lock? im using no lock and i have no problem or maybe is because of the launcher.

Guest themarkoface

Ovako, taj problem nastaje ako se sa task menadzerom nasilno ugasi No Lock. Zato treba No lock i Keboard Back lite Controler staviti kao Exclude from list. I onda ih nece gasiti Task menadzer i nece dolaziti do greske. Tacnije to i nije greska vec krene da se zakljuca pa ga otkljuca ali sa zakasnjenjm jer je aplikacija ugasena...

That problem happens when you turn OFF app No Lock with Task Manager. It is necessary to set No Lock as excluded App from Task manager list. I suggest to do that with Keyboard Back light Controller also...

Finally in Task Manager set as excluded apps form list No Lock and Keyboard Back light Controller

Edited by themarkoface

Guest themarkoface

How to do that?

Just open Task Manager, go down, find desired app, hold a finger on app, and choose exclude from list. After that you only need to start again application you excluded and that is all...

Guest zukenp

Great work.

I'm on this rom couple days ,and i must to admit that its maybe best for Skate :) . I try almost every rom ,and all of them have some qualities and disadvantages ,but for this one i cannot say nothing about

disadvantages ;) .

Edited by zukenp

Guest Belgrade style

To enter the Menu you just scroll down or up on the screen. You may set up that in Adw settings in the Gestures options.

You can enable status bar also in the Adw settings.