Photo

[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G (XT1032)
I have another one. When I charge the phone's battery full, It discharges very fast. I went away in the morning with about 95 percentage. I didn't use the phone very much and when I arrived home, the phone's battery was about 40-50 percentage. It's not about my battery, because It doesn't happen with other roms. But It was same with Konstat's CM10.1. :(

moto_g.gif

Motorola Moto G (XT1032) - 16GB

rush1903

rush1903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
hi
I have ZTE BLade III for avea(turkey) and I rooted my phone as well, current clockworkmod is 6.0.3.2 and flashed cynogen mod 10, but when I try to load 10.1 I get an error msg while flashing
can you advoce me how can upgrade my cynogen mod 10 to 10.1
thank you

robt77

robt77

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
What error message was it? Also did you do a full wipe before flashing 10.1? If not wipe DAT etc in cwm then try and flash ROM again

rush1903

rush1903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
now I full wiped (data, chace, dalvik) then I flashed but It seems same again
error msg was below

assert failed: getprop(''ro.product.device'')==''blade'' II getprop(''ro.build.product'')==''blade''
e:error ın /sd card/cm-10.1-20130514-konstaKANG-blade.zip
(status 7)

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

I have another one. When I charge the phone's battery full, It discharges very fast. I went away in the morning with about 95 percentage. I didn't use the phone very much and when I arrived home, the phone's battery was about 40-50 percentage. It's not about my battery, because It doesn't happen with other roms. But It was same with Konstat's CM10.1. :(

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nema.batterycalibration&hl=en
download that
follow instructions
then use phone for 3-5 almost full discharges(like 100%->1-5%) and see if it helps
the battery learns how you use it or something like that if i have understood right

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

now I full wiped (data, chace, dalvik) then I flashed but It seems same again
error msg was below

assert failed: getprop(''ro.product.device'')==''blade'' II getprop(''ro.build.product'')==''blade''
e:error ın /sd card/cm-10.1-20130514-konstaKANG-blade.zip
(status 7)

do a manual format for all except sd card (system,boot,cache etc.) and then flash the rom

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

rush1903

rush1903

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

do a manual format for all except sd card (system,boot,cache etc.) and then flash the rom

Yes I did full wipe also sd cart then I flashed but It gave same error message :( why I couldnt load 10.1 ??

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Yes I did full wipe also sd cart then I flashed but It gave same error message :( why I couldnt load 10.1 ??

You are sure your blade is the real blade 3? and 10.1 rom has different thread too.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G (XT1032)

https://play.google....libration&hl=en
download that
follow instructions
then use phone for 3-5 almost full discharges(like 100%->1-5%) and see if it helps
the battery learns how you use it or something like that if i have understood right

Unfortunately, It doesn't work.. It still discharges so fast. :-(
I hope Konstat can fix this, because this is the best rom so far, but Konstat doesn't check this topic really often...

moto_g.gif

Motorola Moto G (XT1032) - 16GB

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

https://play.google....libration&hl=en
download that
follow instructions

Battery calibration/wiping battery stats myth was debunked years ago.

Unfortunately, It doesn't work.. It still discharges so fast. :-(
I hope Konstat can fix this, because this is the best rom so far, but Konstat doesn't check this topic really often...

None of that it true. How I'm supposed to fix something that isn't broken. There's no known issues with battery drain in CyanogenMod builds. Battery performance is as good as it is with any other ROM.

If you have issues battery drain, it's up to you find out what's causing it for your. In most cases it's some misbehaving app that you've installed yourself.

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Battery calibration/wiping battery stats myth was debunked years ago.

None of that it true. How I'm supposed to fix something that isn't broken. There's no known issues with battery drain in CyanogenMod builds. Battery performance is as good as it is with any other ROM.

If you have issues battery drain, it's up to you find out what's causing it for your. In most cases it's some misbehaving app that you've installed yourself.

Oh, didnt know that.
Anyone had a "problem" with their charging/battery that it only charges up to 99%?

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

fleky

fleky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III, Nokia 3210

Oh, didnt know that.
Anyone had a "problem" with their charging/battery that it only charges up to 99%?

it will be charged over 99%, just very slowly (approx 1-1,5 h extra time needed to charge from 99 to 100, idk why, but that how it works for me, with all ROMs i tried.)

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

it will be charged over 99%, just very slowly (approx 1-1,5 h extra time needed to charge from 99 to 100, idk why, but that how it works for me, with all ROMs i tried.)

Oh good to know, I think it might be the battery protecting itself from overcharge? I think I read somewhere that you shouldnt ever let modern batterys go 0% or overcharge after 100% (or not even charge to 100%).
Correct me if im wrong :D

Edited by leripe, 26 May 2013 - 11:40 AM.

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

ch282167340

ch282167340

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi!
I found a rom (cm10 msm7627a), replace the rom inside the app and framework to your rom, and then re-brush into my v889d, found Bluetooth to work properly, this will fix blade 3 Bluetooth? This is the address
http://pan.baidu.com...13&uk=841985103
You can try

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Hi!
I found a rom (cm10 msm7627a), replace the rom inside the app and framework to your rom, and then re-brush into my v889d, found Bluetooth to work properly, this will fix blade 3 Bluetooth? This is the address
http://pan.baidu.com...13&uk=841985103
You can try

Bluetooth already works on CM10/Android 4.1. It's the new bluetooth stack introduced in Android 4.2 that's causing problems (and not only on this device).

Is that ROM for V889D? Do you have a link to forum thread or something like that? It's quite impossible to download anything from Chinese servers here...

ch282167340

ch282167340

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Bluetooth already works on CM10/Android 4.1. It's the new bluetooth stack introduced in Android 4.2 that's causing problems (and not only on this device).

Is that ROM for V889D? Do you have a link to forum thread or something like that? It's quite impossible to download anything from Chinese servers here...

That is indeed a lot of trouble.I thought it was CM10.No,its not the ROM for v889d. Its just a ROM(dual SIM CM10 ) for MSM7627A device.

GarryHD

GarryHD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
Hi KonstaT, AndroSensor shows me that the proximity sensor is not working, what can I do to work again?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,770 posts

Hi KonstaT, AndroSensor shows me that the proximity sensor is not working, what can I do to work again?

You read the answer I gave you the last time you asked the same question. :P

dRJoker4o0

dRJoker4o0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hello all. I have one problem with this ROM.
Phone: ZTE Blade III
When i flash this rom i get stuck on CyanogenMOD circle logo? Why?? Please help!

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Hello all. I have one problem with this ROM.
Phone: ZTE Blade III
When i flash this rom i get stuck on CyanogenMOD circle logo? Why?? Please help!

Did you flash with cmw? Did you format everything except sdcard?

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users