Photo

[DEV][ROM][1.11.] CyanogenMod 10 (Android 4.1.2)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
556 replies to this topic

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Hy Konstant long time no see ;)
my blade is started to constantly reboot..any idea what i have to do?

Make full wipe

Ko blazen

Ko blazen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3

Make full wipe

will i lose any data?

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III

will i lose any data?

You will lose all data.Make a backup first in your recovery and then restore anything you need from it using nandroid.Or use any other app from the play store to back up what you need and then do the wipe.

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3
bluebox security says this build is vulnerable to the recently discovered master key exploit (konstat's cm10.1 is not). is there a way to patch this? i'm really no android or security expert, so any step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated..

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Open C
  • Twitter:@konstatuomio

bluebox security says this build is vulnerable to the recently discovered master key exploit (konstat's cm10.1 is not). is there a way to patch this? i'm really no android or security expert, so any step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated..

There instructions in the third post. 'Masterkey' and another similar vulnerability have been patched upstream CM10 since the last build.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts
New build. Mostly security updates this time. FM radio app and libaudio updated again but the same problems with headset mute and jumpy volume still persist. Actually I haven't even bothered to look into into yet...

cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip
https://hotfile.com/...tlas40.zip.html
md5:5cceec773b49b26bb3140fbbc4138778

-updated FM app and framework to mr1 based solution
-updated libaudio (again :P)
-updated kernel bluetooth drivers
-patched kernel against several exploits (CVE-2013-2094, CVE-2013-2596, CVE-2012-4220, CVE-2012-4221, CVE-2012-4222)
-patched 'master key' vulnerabilities (merged)

vostinic

vostinic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I have problem with update application in google play.

Edited by vostinic, 15 July 2013 - 06:44 PM.

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
wow konstat you're damn awesome. cheers for that.

leripe

leripe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
Thanks once again!

Current phone:

S4 mini lte

Blade III

Blade I

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts

Good afternoon, Konstat!
I installed the 10 cm and Rom does not see any sim
as you can see from the screenshots, CM10 determines the correct IMEI and network signal strength.
after trying to find a mobile network is the error message
If you search automatically, the message that the SIM can not connect to the network
so...
if one SIM is inserted, after 30 seconds, can be seen in the applications menu program Simtoolkit, which communicates with the SIM card, and provides a list of available menus (see screenshots)
thus, in the "mobile networks" with a selection of APN - empty
create APN also does nothing. the list is empty
added to the line in build.prop
"ro.multi.rild = three
persist.dss.enabled = true "
so do not give anything, in addition, after adding these lines disappeared Simtoolkit
the path / date / date / com.android.providers.telephony not contain the required folder "shared_prefs" in which the same file must be "preferred-apn.xml"

logcat at boot - did not try ((
please tell me what to do to make RILD work ? :(

Btw, there's one more thing you could try on dual-SIM devices with the latest CM10 release. Try adding
ro.telephony.ril.v3=qcomdsds
to your build.prop

mariowilmsen

mariowilmsen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Medion Life P4012
Hello Konstat,
Excuse me for my bad English. I'm pretty new in changing the roms for android phones. I have a Medion Life P4012 phone. (as I found, this should be ZTE SKATE ACQUA ?)
Can I use the Aurora-Borealis-RLS rom ? Can I also use a custom ROM from you ? Which rom should work on my phone ? I allready installed succesfully SU and 'clockworkblade3'. I've read all pages on this forum, but I didn't find any comments of medion life p4012 phone.
Thank you for your answer.
Mario

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts

Hello Konstat,
Excuse me for my bad English. I'm pretty new in changing the roms for android phones. I have a Medion Life P4012 phone. (as I found, this should be ZTE SKATE ACQUA ?)
Can I use the Aurora-Borealis-RLS rom ? Can I also use a custom ROM from you ? Which rom should work on my phone ? I allready installed succesfully SU and 'clockworkblade3'. I've read all pages on this forum, but I didn't find any comments of medion life p4012 phone.
Thank you for your answer.
Mario

You should be able to use any ROM on Blade III forum on your device but I can't provide any support because I don't have an Acqua myself. You're pretty much on your own or you have rely on support from other Acqua users.

There's also been some wifi issues with some Acqua models so don't forget to check Acqua forum section as well.
http://www.modaco.co...acquamodacocom/

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
anyone else getting this annoying 'application requires newer sdk version' message with the latest google maps update?

plmng

plmng

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, ZTE Blade Q
Hi, Konstat. Great job(cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40). All work perfectly...But i have problem with FM Radio. I save my favorite chanels (bottom ribbon with seven +). When i restart FM radio favorite ribbon is empty - no saved chanels. Excuse me for my bad English.

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts

Hi, Konstat. Great job(cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40). All work perfectly...But i have problem with FM Radio. I save my favorite chanels (bottom ribbon with seven +). When i restart FM radio favorite ribbon is empty - no saved chanels. Excuse me for my bad English.

Yeah, this is a known issue and it's already been fixed (see CM10.1 changelog). There's still couple of CM10 specific issues with FM radio (headset mute not working and issue with skipping volume) that I would like to fix before I do one more CM10 build that's going to be the final.

vir00z

vir00z

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3
Hi!
I have installed version 28.6 of your CM10, do I have to make full wipe if I want to update my soft to the newest 15.7?
Is it save to just install cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip from CWM over my current software version?
I just dont want to lost my apps data and system configuration.

Edited by vir00z, 27 July 2013 - 02:20 PM.

aleksandar069

aleksandar069

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Interests:Electronic, Dancing, ITC
  • Devices:Blade III, Blade G, Lumia 620

Hi!
I have installed version 28.6 of your CM10, do I have to make full wipe if I want to update my soft to the newest 15.7?
Is it save to just install cm-10-20130715-KonstaKANG-atlas40.zip from CWM over my current software version?

no, you will not going to lose any data or app, just flash it, don't make wipe when you flash it!

by: HACKER-001

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,760 posts

Hi!

No.
Yes.
You won't.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

No.
Yes.
You won't.

:P

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
ayup konstat,

one small question: i've noticed that the camera app doesn't allow me to choose the video quality, and it defaults to 352x288, which is even lower than the default maximum of 640x480. is there any way to change this, e.g. can i simply use the gallery apk from aurora?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users