[Q] How long should it take to boot the Xolo X900 after deoxexing using Fibblesan's tool

Guest ASBharj

Guest ASBharj

I have just deodexed, but my phone it stuck on the Xolo boot scree. I have read that it takes longer to boot after deodexing, but do not know if this amount of time is normal (30mins so far).

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Haven't got the device but 30 minutes for a boot seems a bit too long. Try removing the battery (if it has a removable one) or just turn the device off and reboot. You can even just attempt the whole procedure again, could just be a bad flash. I can't see no harm in turning it off/rebooting/reflashing.

As I don't own the device my knowledge is very limited so my advice could be useless so just wait till somebody else comments before you try anything, just in case.

Curtis.

Guest i am not a hacker

You've bricked it. Go to the setup part of the AIO Tool and download the Xolo zip. Then put the phone into bootloader mode by holding down both the power button and the volume down button at the same time for at least 10 seconds until there is a picture of an android figure. Then connect the phone to the computer and open up the normal AIO Tool. Now, press control + alt + delete and open up windows task manager. Click on the processes tab and kill both of the adb.exe processes. Now go back onto the AIO Tool and press enter once or twice until you get the list of options in the AIO Tool such as fix brick and deodex. Press 1 and then press enter and it should say sending update to device (or similar). Wait, and the rest is done for you.

If you want to then deodex, go onto the AIO San Diego setup (after you've closed the tool), and download the deodex xolo one. Then you can do the deodexing and it will work.

I did the exact same as you and this worked for me

Guest Simon O

The deodex packs should only be used on a fresh installation of Xolo ICS. If not then you'll find that your phone won't boot. You can fix it by going into recovery and wiping data though.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest abellesle

hi i hard bricked my phone what to do.

xolo x900

after booting i only see a xolo and after that the screen turns blue red green etc

pls help

Guest ajeeshlal

Same issue Xolo Support guys ask me to send it for repair and claims it will take five working days to resolve..God knows...