What I've done:
- Flashed Kyan's lightning ROM
- Flashed Link2Int and moved all my apps to the 2GB internal memory. (This didn't go smoothly: it wasn't working and I made several attempts using the link2int removal zip and also trying the version for stock roms. Occasionally, when rebooting from clockwork, I got a warning/question which said something like: 'this will flash stock recovery - fix?' and sometimes I chose 'enable' and other times I chose 'disable.')
- In order to get link2Int working, I also attempted to 'enable init.d' support by using a few apps such as 'Pimp my ROM' as well as flashing a couple of zips which were supposed to enable init.d (I've subsequently learned that it should already be enabled in the kernel I'm using.)
- I'm using CWM 22.214.171.124
- I'm on Paul's Kernel 3.0.8
2. I plan to reflash a ROM (when the next Lightning release is out) and I'll also apply the new Bootloader image. Is this likely to help? Would updating CWM help?