* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

vrotmnenogi25

vrotmnenogi25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Just a question, should I do a "Format data/factory reset" If i have the laeked build installed on which this ROM is based ?

Yep.
Still using this ROM, because it's only support GPS and it's rooted

wimmme

wimmme

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Devices:LG G2/Nexus7/AcerS500/iPad3
  • Twitter:@wimmme
Switched to this rom for better stability. Also GPS working, bluetooth audio streaming (A2DP) much better than on CM10/PAC.
It also has the most important modifications i need:
- better notification drawer then stock (+ i kind of like the x to close the notification)
- power menu for reboot & recovery :-)
-/system remount patch

What i do miss a bit are some of the Secure Settings options that are available in CM10 & PAC, but not in this one.
They are kind of nice to use in combo with llama and tasker :-D

Does someone have the Volume Rocker Wakeup lying around ?
Edit: found the volume_wakeup.zip here

Edited by wimmme, 11 September 2013 - 08:13 AM.

DamienLazareth

DamienLazareth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer S500
Ich have some issus with the MAC adress.
I have two devices with the 1.0.5 and both have the same MAC-adress.
http://forum.xda-dev...=2121151&page=2 here is the same problem solved... i think....

A temp change of the MAc didnt help..... so i need a permanet chnage....

Has annyone an idea?

Spacecaker

Spacecaker

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts
  • Devices:Acer S500 CloudMobile
try different roms ?

DamienLazareth

DamienLazareth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Acer S500
i

try different roms ?

have just installed pac on it.. no more change of the MAC... :(

So..now i have flash the leak stock rom.. and i have a new mac adress....

I will try another crom and look at my mac....

Why cirrus change the mac?

Edited by DamienLazareth, 15 September 2013 - 12:36 PM.

lone-wolf

lone-wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Something strange happened today: while I trying to edit the settings of an application, the phone has frozen, then restarted  on a "nice" blue screen with an error message - "Q6SW :Excep 00000". After that message followed some tests(24), and in the end gave me two options: "press volume up to reset the phone" and "press volume down to enter usb download mode"(or something like that).

After I booted the phone, everything worked fine, but on the sdcard I found an 1 GB(!) folder, named "ramlogs", that contains some .bin files. The folder can be found here, if someone want to see it.

Can anyone tell me what was the problem? Thanks!

I mention that I use Cirrus ROM from about two weeks( I mean just lately, because  I used it before) and I never had problems till now. I tried all other ROM-s, but this remains the best, in my opinion.

Edited by lone-wolf, 30 September 2013 - 08:15 PM.

lone-wolf

lone-wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Something strange happened today: while I trying to edit the settings of an application, the phone has frozen, then restarted  on a "nice" blue screen with an error message - "Q6SW :Excep 00000". After that message followed some tests(24), and in the end gave me two options: "press volume up to reset the phone" and "press volume down to enter usb download mode"(or something like that).

After I booted the phone, everything worked fine, but on the sdcard I found an 1 GB(!) folder, named "ramlogs", that contains some .bin files. The folder can be found here, if someone want to see it.

Can anyone tell me what was the problem? Thanks!

I mention that I use Cirrus ROM from about two weeks( I mean just lately, because  I used it before) and I never had problems till now. I tried all other ROM-s, but this remains the best, in my opinion.

Well, it seems that no one has found a solution (or explanation) for the problem described above ...

Meanwhile, my phone crashed several times, especially when trying to make a call, so I decided to go back to stock ROM. Sorry...

Here is today's "ramlogs" if anyone interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users