[ROM][JB4.1.2][ZSEMB1] Bela Lugosi`s Dead 0.2.0 [07Feb]

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005

Bela Lugosi`s Dead

(I9300ZSEMB1 | I9300DXELK1 | Android 4.1.2)

iiY56VQv1e262.jpgibuj0HDmWQpByS.jpgiK8dBDRjhT3AN.jpgibb6Q8UpcxZpjy.jpgi1C9MEArjcXwf.jpg

After beeing away for a long time since i developed for Sony Ericsson X10, finally i got some time to pick up on Ubuntu and start to do s.th on GS3.

This was my last release for the X10 family.

Before i start to write bla, bla bla about this rom just let me go to what really matters fo XDA users:

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Credits

• alvin551 for his theme witch i use as based to change
  • madees1402 for showing me his incredible rom and get to know Boeffla´s rom
  • Kryten2k35 for his help on some minor initial bugs on Update Me app
  • acquariusoft for his great and FREE app
  • and everybody involved on development and flash addicts ;)

If you think that you should be on this list and i didn´t put it here, please drop me a PM and sorry for the inconvinience ;)
    ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

DISCLAIMER

INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK
    DON´T ASK FOR OTA AND DON´T REPEAT QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AGAIN
    I WILL RELEASE UPDATES / PATCHES /SCRIPTS AND SUPPORT ALL AS SOON AS MY PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL LIFE ALLOWED. THANKS!

Features

• Latest JB XXEMA2
    • Modem DXELK1
    • Completely Striped Rom (only 300Mb!!!)
    • Boeffla Kernel 2.7
    • Custom Bootanimation
    • ASOP Clock
    • Extended Reboot Settings
    • Superuser + su binary 1.0.2
    • Deodexed and Zipalign
    • Init.d Scripts Support and tweaked
    • build.prop tweaks
    • EXT4 Tweaks
    • Zipalign on each boot
    • Update Me OTA support on next release or patches
    • Black Themed
    • ...much more than i can remembered...

Instructions

Resume
      • Same as any custum rom

Hard Way
        • Copy the Bela Lugosi´s Dead.zip file to your Galaxy S3's internal/external SD card;
        • Turn off your phone;
        • Boot into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons;
        • Make a NANDroid Backup...if you want...;
        • Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset;
        • ASOP Clock
        • Select Install ZIP from SD card;
        • Select Choose ZIP from SD card and then select Bela Lugosi´s Dead.zip file;
        • Follow the on-screen instructions and reboot.

Issues

• None...as far as i know of...

To Do List

[*]...you tell me...since that will keep this as light as possible

Download Links - Bela Lugosi`s Dead 0.2.0

Please do not mirror this, if you`re facing any problems drop me a PM ;)

[*]goo.im

Changelog

[*]Based on ZSEMB1

[*]Now you can dw directly from Update Me or GooManager

[*]Update Me moved to data

[*]GooManager pre-installed

[*]Facebook Sync corrected

Also Roms & Packages are available throught pre installed UpdateMe or GooManager from GooglePlay

If you prefeer GooManager you may dw throught the following path

Browse all files > devs > Crowds > GT-I9300 > Stock > BelaLugosisDead

Enjoy...or not :highfive:

:good: No need for a beer a thanks is enough :good:

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005

Older Versions

Bela Lugosi`s Dead 0.1.0

Please do not mirror this, if you`re facing any problems drop me a PM ;)

• Dropbox - ATENTION!!! THIS VERSION WILL FORMAT YOUR INTERNAL SDCARD. DO A BACKUP IF YOU HAVE IMPORTANT THINGS!!!

These versions won wipe your internal SdCard (sdcard0)

• Dev-Host
        • android-file-host
          • RomHut
            • goo.im

DISCLAIMER
              I haven`t tested all these kernel, yet by reading Dev`s threads they shouldn`t cause any issues.
              Install at your own risk...

If there`s one particular kernel that doesn`t work, tell me so that i can remove it from the app. Thks.

Update Me

• Apps

• Stock AccuWeather
                    • GTalk
                      • Xperia Z Launcher 3.5

Kernel

[*]boeffla-kernel-v2.7.b8 (default on rom);

[*]boeffla-kernel-v2.7.b9;

[*]Kernel 3.0.58 HydRx-v4r97b;

[*]HydRx-kernel-v5r2;

[*]Perseus-alpha32.1;

[*]SiyahKernel S3 v1.8.9;

[*]WanamLiteKernel (Kernel used on his stock released);

[*]Yank555v3.1

Bugs

[*]At this momment the downloads will be made through your browser since i didn´t spend to much time to figure how i put direct links working on this...

note: feel free to indicate me whatever you like to be here

Edited by rendeiro2005