[ROM] Raw MOD JB Jiayu G3 [DISCONTINUED(Until I have more time for it)]

Guest noobzilla

Guest noobzilla

AOHI noob, still waiting for your B3 Build. Why don't you open a google drive account and upload everything there?

hey sorry i haven't had a chance to fix it yet exams soon and all :P but later on tonight ill be uploading a beta for the ics rom if your interested in testing :)

Guest noobzilla

Do you not start your exams next Wednesaday???? tut tut :P

ahh yes I do I've been do this between study :P ics beta is up if your interested in helping in testing :)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest noobzilla

Is it me or is there something wrong with the governor? My cpu frequency sits at the absolute maximum all the time!

Using the latest build :)

Hey thanks for the feedback! yeah there's weird bugs with jellybean it seems no matter what governor i use its always running at maximum it really ruins battery life if you're looking stability try Archon MOD, but to be honest i don't have much spare time lately so both roms are on the back burner for now sadly meaning there won't be updates for awhile but I plan to immprove bth roms drastically and bring them more paralell but i have no eta on when that will be it may be quite awhile :o

Guest noobzilla

Did anyone fixed wifi somehow? I tried B3 and B2.1 both have same problem... stuck while "turning on wifi".

hey :) if you're looking for stability it'd be best t use an ICS based rom as the jelly bean roms i've seen are all based on the same build which is a beta build and so there are bugs the wifi one is my fault to fix it turn on wifi it wont work but then reboot and it should work as i've said i've been busy and so i have no time to maintain this and arhon mod I'm thinking of discontinuing raw mod ( unless someone else wants to take over) and concentrate on ics for the minute so a new build of archon mod should be up either tonight or tomrrow :)