For guys with blurred screen after flashing CM9

Guest bredwolf

Guest bredwolf

Hello everyone.I`ve flashed CM9 on my device,and i have the blurred screen problem.I`ve tried almost everything,until i`ve found on google play an application named "Screen adjuster".I`ve installed this application,i`ve made some setings and surprise,now i can read clearly,i can see the batery very clearly.The only problem is that you have a green influence,but is ok,i think green screen is better than blurred screen:D.

Here are the settings:

Red=+0

Green=+8

Blue=+0

Brightness= 100

Contrast = -0

If you find a better configuration,please post here.Hope it help:D.

Guest bredwolf

Solved the problem.Here are the pics:

I think is like the green cobalt theme for CM9.Anyway,is better than the blurred screen

screenshot2013021209074.png

screenshot2013021209075.png

screenshot2013021209081.png

Edited by bredwolf

Guest Chingizzka

Solved the problem.Here are the pics:

I think is like the green cobalt theme for CM9.Anyway,is better than the blurred screen

screenshot2013021209074.png

screenshot2013021209075.png

screenshot2013021209081.png

Still not cool...thanks anyways but i am not going to use that) and YayaKuya said that his friend already making a kernel for us, but he needs some time...Just wait and we will get working CM9 on our screens

Guest Chingizzka

Package complete: /home/hecatae/cm9/out/target/product/e400/cm-9-20130216-UNOFFICIAL-e400.zip

602d4c9e613c067160224f6eeb63e9e4 cm-9-20130216-UNOFFICIAL-e400.zip

replaced touchscreen and gpu drivers with v10q sources, please test.

http://www.multiupload.nl/QLIGDRCG0P

Problem with screen solved but i doesn't react to commands xD sensor is fckn CRAZY :DD i can't post a video but it's just only 3 buttons works and sensor just reacts for some kind of click but it doesn't even works...( i have bad english can't explain it) just crazy

Guest Chingizzka

ok here is the video. IT"S LIKE U SHOULD CHOOSE WITH CENSOR THEN CLICK BUTTON TO APPLY THAT. And if it locks up screen goes off and it can't be unlocked screen just doesn't wake up.

Edited by Chingizzka

Guest yayakuya

my friends also confirmed...

blurred screen was gone!!! :D

is there any issues???

anyway it's great expansion for our brotherhood.... :P

thanks Hecatae :thumbup:

Guest hecatae

Problem with screen solved but i doesn't react to commands xD sensor is fckn CRAZY :DD i can't post a video but it's just only 3 buttons works and sensor just reacts for some kind of click but it doesn't even works...( i have bad english can't explain it) just crazy

sensor is gp2ap002.c

will replace with old one

Guest bredwolf

Thank you very much hecatae.Tried this,it looks fine,no blurred screen,everything is ok,but the touch don`t work.Wait for your replace.Hope it will come soon:D.Thanks again.

Guest yayakuya

ok, computer is busy building, will upload both as the boot.img will be compatible with the official cm9

thank you so much, we will be patiently...

take your time ;)

Guest hecatae

thank you so much, we will be patiently...

take your time ;)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/81992760/boot.img

yayakuya could you test the boot.img for me, little reason to upload 120mb if the sensor does not work

now you are building again the zip with the corect sensor?Please answer cause i want to know if i will go back to stock rom or wait for your rom:D

Package complete: /home/hecatae/cm9/out/target/product/e400/cm-9-20130216-UNOFFICIAL-e400.zip

b45914ee1a5228f89334a6e1209d7212 cm-9-20130216-UNOFFICIAL-e400.zip

waiting

Guest yayakuya

http://dl.dropbox.co...992760/boot.img

yayakuya could you test the boot.img for me, little reason to upload 120mb if the sensor does not work

b45914ee1a5228f89334a6e1209d7212 cm-9-20130216-UNOFFICIAL-e400.zip

waiting

anything for you....

--edit--

unfortunately, touch still doesn't work...

Edited by yayakuya

Guest malukovskaum

hecatae, which modules you changed? it may be best to change as little as possible, giving priority to those modules that alter the contrast, brightness, or video driver ...

what program are you using to make these changes? or are compiling directly from source code?

Guest hecatae

then i will be here :)

ok, replaced the input files with originals from v10b/v10c, building again, sometimes I wish I did not need 6 cores and 8gb ram to build

Guest malukovskaum

ok, replaced the input files with originals from v10b/v10c, building again, sometimes I wish I did not need 6 cores and 8gb ram to build

ok, i'm waiting..