how many peoples are using cm10?

Guest peetu20

I was just disappointed with the random lag on CM10.1, I'm using CM10 (29/01) at the moment, and everything is working okay :)

I didn't try the newest CM10.1 with vsync, I might give it a try, but I'm pretty happy with CM10.

Guest ChainSOV

I switched from cm7 to cm10 2 days ago and after the initial hype settled down I must say it is less usable than cm7.

• No possibility to switch between sound off/ sound on on lockscreen.
  • No media player controls on locksreen
  • No focus grab from playing music on incoming call if phone is set to vibrate ( no way to know you have an incoming call beside the easily missed vibration)

I also have the feeling that battery life is worse, and (can it even be or am I having tactile hallucinations) the touchscreen feels less sensitive.

For me

not missing calls and general usability > fancy animations

So I ll crawl back to CM7 for now, too bad I forgot to make a nandroid backup.

had to edit my post, apparently I was using 10.0 from http://www.modaco.com/topic/360395-devrom291-cyanogenmod-10-continuation-of-konstats-work/

But am installing newest 10.1 from Konstat now.

Edited by ChainSOV

Guest thomasboyd

I know there used to be a poll on this but I can't find anywhere.

Looking to upgrade my ROM from CM7.3 because I need icecream sandwich to play ingress on my phone

Is there a stable ROM out there for the blade yet?

Shall we start up a new poll of 'What ROM are you using?'

Guest nokiafan02

This is not a place for English proficiency discussion, so stop mentioning it. Besides we all totally get what the post is saying so why bother correcting?

By the way, I too am using CM10. I used CM10.1 before but I had to downgrade because S2E is not yet fully supported (my phone won't allow me to move data/data to sd-ext). The bugs/issues that we experience are not really universal. Especially because Blades have a lot of variants. The best way to know for sure which is the best Rom for you is to try it yourself.

Im using this http://www.modaco.co...-konstats-work/

Awesome rom, good battery life, no drain at all. Overclocked cpu to 710MHz (tested for stability, works good), no issues since install, using for week now. Just need bigger sd card for S2E and more apps :)

Tried almost everything there are, only laggy thing is stopwatch in clock app. Best rom which I have tried for daily use. Previously used eco cm9, imo this one feels better. I recommend for those who search fast, stable rom for daily use.

Just one tip: after install go to settings>launcher>drawer>untick join with apps. It makes two different tabs for apps and widgets in menu. Then trebuchet feels smooth and fast.

Edited by Pofka