A ROM which include AC!DE Audio ENGINE / Adrenaline Engine / Dolby Mobile / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements) / BE ?

Guest Omar korom

Guest Omar korom

Hello everybody

Is there any ROM that include :

AC!DE AUDIO ENGINE / Adrenaline Engine / Dolby Mobile / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements) / Bravia Engine ?

why not to create one ?

JB or ICS or GB who care , it would be awesome ^^

I know that there is a members that can create one like:

C3C0 , tilal6991 , razzmataz1478 ,kelzsoca , zukriaksah , themarkoface and others ... :)

waiting your comments ^^

Edited by Omar korom

Guest omegavesko

Most of those are utterly useless, especially the beats audio equalizer.

I'm honestly not sure why you want developers to include these bloated "enhancements" when you can just flash them yourself.

Guest Omar korom

Most of those are utterly useless, especially the beats audio equalizer.

I'm honestly not sure why you want developers to include these bloated "enhancements" when you can just flash them yourself.

most of users don't know how to do it and they often flash the wrong file , but develepoers know what they .

Guest omegavesko

most of users don't know how to do it and they often flash the wrong file , but develepoers know what they .

True, but I think most people who care enough to use these also know how to flash the zip file.

Bravia engine doesn't work on armv6, and I've never noticed a difference from any of the audio managers, it's all down to the headphones your listening to it through anyway.

Guest omegavesko

Bravia engine doesn't work on armv6, and I've never noticed a difference from any of the audio managers, it's all down to the headphones your listening to it through anyway.

This, really.

Also, if you look around, you'll notice a lot of the Gingerbread ROMs already have Dolby Audio.

Guest Redstarr1

This, really.

Also, if you look around, you'll notice a lot of the Gingerbread ROMs already have Dolby Audio.

Yeah if you use one of the GB roms with Dolby Audio you will probably have the best sound quality possible on Skate. It is possible to have better sound with software enhancements but you can't combine sound enhancements to get some sort of "super sound enhancement".