Hi, There is new kernel on spanish page and it looks like there will be v11 of ROM one day too.
Something for someone new to this nice ROM:
-Dont play with v6 supercharger, as this rom is tuned very good.
-Dont use Supremacy Trilogy script on this rom
. Look what is inside. Half is not working or has to be configured and half will make mess (and phone to perform slower). Something will not even work with our phone. Study what is inside and than you can make your own script. Again, dont use this!
Init.d (needed for scripting):
Clear slim rom (without OC kernel, v10) does not support this. You have to use OC kernel (from original Spanish page OR form here
, use new kra1o5's kernel, not Paul's
) OR you can add init.d support to ROM by:
- Opening this page http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1933849
- Downloading zip-init to sd-card
- Installing busybox to xbin (NOT to bin)
- Do all steps in troubleshooting (I think 4h post)
- delete install-recovery.sh
- flash zip-init.zip
- Init.d should be working now
- Init.d cannot be activated by pimpmyrom/uniinit, zip-init or term-init without steps above. (even that pimpmyrom/uniinit will tell you that it is working).
- You should have test.log in /data/ folder, but only if you have 00test script in /system/etc/init.d folder
To kernels: Paul's kernel makes things slower, with overclocking you have same speed as without his kernel (and add instant init.d support among other things). (New) Kra1o5's kernel should be faster, is created from Paul's kernel and I did not test it further.
Edited by dragonwinglet, 13 March 2013 - 05:36 PM.