clockwork recovery for ZTE Grand X (need)

Guest sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

i have now rooted my grand x but i need recovery,as when i go into recovery,the recovery looks like the recovery that came with the phone. ive used clockwork before with the zte racer and blade(to install roms etc ) in rom manager apk it says i do have clockwork installed but but i cant see it in recovery. any help out there? thanks.

Edited by sam tyler

Guest sam tyler

i have recovery! if you go to this post on this forum http://www.modaco.co...-updated-10-27/ in post 12 it shows you how to get clockwork recovery. i am now rooted and have recovery! its not the normal way i install recovery(as i said i have rooted and installed recovery on the zte racer and blade.)i know things change maybe i just got spoilt having to install things easy on the racer/blade.it does work.and its the first time ive installed recovery/root via the comp.just read up what the apk/program does before you take the plunge.and good luck!

Edited by sam tyler

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sam tyler

I'm using version 6 if you download from that post it will install root and recovery. its called grand x tools.follow how to do it in that post and what it says in the program/apk on the comp,its very simple and it was the first time I've installed recovery and root via a computer.

Edited by sam tyler