• Devices:LG-e400
is there a bug in this kernel?

nikufellow

nikufellow

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
@gellamar flashed the new v1.3b with big lock screen circle but still the write speed bug persists see

Posted Image

gellmar

gellmar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 E400
@nikufellow, and how much do you need on so many files? I doubt you can achieve 4mb/sec on stock with such a payload. It depends also on your SD card write speed. Can you install Stockmerge and post screenshot from it?

Just started a similar case (227 items, 6,65GB total) - the avg speed is about 2.15 MB/sec on CM9. Single 120Mb file on CM9 - 3.55 MB/sec. Now will install StockMerge and report the difference.

Well, on SMrc2 the speed started at 4.50MB/sec on the same file set but then dropped to 2.80 MB/sec at the end of first APE album (~400 MB). Now it is about 2.50 MB/sec. On smaller files the speed increases to ~3MB/sec Maybe it is a cache coherence issue, I don't know yet.

Edited by gellmar, 06 May 2013 - 03:06 PM.

nikufellow

nikufellow

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
Am sorry then if thats the case it might be normal. but my cwm is all screwed giving mount error for data/system, currently trying to directly dump empty partitions as kdz flash gives bootloops. I'll post screens with stock sdmerge as soon as i manage to get it back working :mellow:
Thanks for help

Pralayy

Pralayy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 e400
can anyone add the pics of blurred screen of lg l3 after flashing cm9.. :/

m64m64

m64m64

• Members
  • Pip