CM-10 MODS COLLECTION[26.5][TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, TRANSPARENT BUBBLE MMS, CENTER CLOCK, BRIGHTNESS SLIDER, AND MORE,,,]

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

thanxxx mahn for transparent dark apps !

Bt could u plz make it for any cm9 ROM??

Yes, i will do when i have time...

But, i have warned, transparent dark apps mod doesnt look good always, example: you press long link in browser, popup appears, but you see only wallpaper, not browser!

And other: you will lose animations with apps. which uses transparent bg. and those apps works allmost slowly,,,

So i dont like this mod, but of course some peoples can live with it,,,still thx for advance

Yes, i will do when i have time...

But, i have warned, transparent dark apps mod doesnt look good always, example: you press long link in browser, popup appears, but you see only wallpaper, not browser!

And other: you will lose animations with apps. which uses transparent bg. and those apps works allmost slowly,,,

So i dont like this mod, but of course some peoples can live with it,,,still thx for advance

Actually Chinese blade users ( me too ) face delay in opening of settings menu in CM9 nd CM10 .. Bt after applying your Mod it opens in just a sec :D so all chinese blade users are happy with this mod..

And abt CM9 , i am telling u it becoz CM10 takes a lot of RAM nd chinese blade have just 256 mb ram ! So it will be better if we use CM9 .. Hope so u can understand ! Chinese blade users have a lott of hope from u ..

If possible plz try my friend !

Thankyou!

Guest peetu20

Actually Chinese blade users ( me too ) face delay in opening of settings menu in CM9 nd CM10 .. Bt after applying your Mod it opens in just a sec :D so all chinese blade users are happy with this mod..

And abt CM9 , i am telling u it becoz CM10 takes a lot of RAM nd chinese blade have just 256 mb ram ! So it will be better if we use CM9 .. Hope so u can understand ! Chinese blade users have a lott of hope from u ..

If possible plz try my friend !

Thankyou!

So,you tested it?

Which ROM I need to mod it?there is many cm9

Guest peetu20

Confirmed apktool working with 4.2.2, so i will release 4.2 mods soon :)

Unfortunately transparent statusbar is not possible, before someone hacks it and it can be ported to blade,,, or if someone knows how to :(

But there are still many tweaks for 4.2

Guest peetu20

Hey, mates! Do you think that I need to keep this up and update? Or is this much for cm10? I am still releasing update for this, at wednesday if I have time...

But is this worth of keep updating?

Guest peetu20

Hey, nice to see that you like my thread. I'll keeo this up.

Download links are at the first page. Click it. Gdrive opens. Then click the file. Click it. You seevmore files. At the top you see box called file. Click it and hit download. If you have problems, report there plz