1231 replies to this topic

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Yeah, that will do it. Big changes from R3 to R5. The Link2Int removal zip will work fine but the Vol wake it is specific to R5. There is an older one around here somewhere that someone posted which works with R3. I'll find a link...

Edit: This vol. wake patch is reported to work fine with R3 - https://mega.co.nz/#..._x9585MBR1uHPXA

thanks a lot Cyda but I think that's the link2sd removal script again! :)

Yep I'm sure it is.

The R3 patch is the one where the link was never fixed. Still dead. So's my battery! lol. Will try again later.

Edited by fr0do, 04 March 2013 - 03:04 PM.

Posted Image

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

#15 kernel was discussed a few pages back. I've not tested it enough to replace the tried & tested #19. If I hear a lot of positive feedback I might switch the rom to it but #19 has worked really well so far so I'm in no rush to replace it.

OK - thanks.

Have you had the APN settings already included in others roms? I'll update the APN list in future with the latest CM version to see if it adds a APN for other networks.

I was on CM10.1 before this and my APN list there was blank after install too. I did a totally clean install of CM10.1 back then and a totally clean install if Stock+ more recently.

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 & 7 running PAC

I was on CM10.1 before this and my APN list there was blank after install too. I did a totally clean install of CM10.1 back then and a totally clean install if Stock+ more recently.

Ah, that explains it. If it wasn't there in CM10.1 then it certainly won't be there on this either. Have you used any roms that had the APN settings included on install? If you did I can borrow the APN settings for your network and add them for a future update.

thanks a lot Cyda but I think that's the link2sd removal script again! :)

Yep I'm sure it is.

The R3 patch is the one where the link was never fixed. Still dead. So's my battery! lol. Will try again later.

Nope, that is certainly the vol wake up patch that works with R3. I don't host my files on Mega.

Edited by Cyda, 04 March 2013 - 03:34 PM.

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Devices:G300
I have flashed Paul's newest kernel #15 on top of this rom a couple of days back and it works fine. No idea whether it is any faster, didn't try any benchmarks nor did I linger with the kernel included with this rom too long. It is definitely not slower though ;)

twrock

twrock

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,683 posts
  • Devices:Jiayu G2S & Huawei G300

...the 800x480 cam fix posted a few pages back,....

Can you link to the cam fix in the "add-ons" section in the OP? For some reason, I can't get the search function to work on this topic.

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts

Nope, that is certainly the vol wake up patch that works with R3. I don't host my files on Mega.

I opened the zip and you can see link2sd in the script. Lemme try again.

I downloaded from Ubuntu one. That mega link has never worked for me.

Sod this I think I'll have to upgrade to v5. I preferred tillaz's circle battery but I guess I can get that back by reflashing his mod ;)

Edited by fr0do, 04 March 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Posted Image

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts
The f

I opened the zip and you can see link2sd in the script. Lemme try again.

Sod this I think I'll have to upgrade to v5. I preferred tillaz's circle battery but I guess I can get that back by reflashing his mod ;)

The file is called: ics-tweak-wakeupwithvolkeys.zip and it is in no way related to Link2Int, honest. :P

Edited by Cyda, 04 March 2013 - 04:57 PM.

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Can you link to the cam fix in the "add-ons" section in the OP? For some reason, I can't get the search function to work on this topic.

I dont have time to search the thread as I am leaving work in a few mins so I've just attached it. Make a nandroid first please because I didn't make this file and it's untested by me.

Attached File  ICS fix 800x480.zip   127.57KB   16 downloads

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
I think I must've restarted the browser process and the other file re downloaded. F' in mega! :)

Posted Image

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Affect in any way the installation of B960 if link2sd is missing?
Thank you!

Edited by dinamo1975, 04 March 2013 - 05:08 PM.

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Affect in any way the installation of B960 if link2sd is missing?
Thank you!

Can you reword the question? I think the translation is a bit broken.

Edit: If you mean, does it affect the installation if you remove the link2sd app, then no it should be ok.

Edited by Cyda, 04 March 2013 - 05:16 PM.

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
At last downloaded the 'in mega file with a PC :(

Posted Image

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

Ah, that explains it. If it wasn't there in CM10.1 then it certainly won't be there on this either. Have you used any roms that had the APN settings included on install? If you did I can borrow the APN settings for your network and add them for a future update.

I can't remember if Infusion came with a list of APNs preconfigured. I haven't tried any other ROMs - just CM10.1 (and maybe 10.0). This is not a big deal for me personally though. I was just mentioning that I didn't have any preconfigured APNs like the other poster... :)

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,838 posts

I have flashed Paul's newest kernel #15 on top of this rom a couple of days back and it works fine. No idea whether it is any faster, didn't try any benchmarks nor did I linger with the kernel included with this rom too long. It is definitely not slower though ;)

OK - thanks for that info.

fr0do

fr0do

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
Thanks Cyda I'm back fully working again with that old patch. Thanks for persevering ;)

Posted Image

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Edit: If you mean, does it affect the installation if you remove the link2sd app, then no it should be ok.

I understand! In this case I will apply the patch!
Thank you.

Billy323

Billy323

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

With reference to Paul #15 i found it introduced some caller ID lag, phone would first Vibrate then start ringtone then the screen would come on two or three seconds later. Went back to #19

iPedroscb

iPedroscb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I don't want to knock the guy but I find this really hard to believe on Stock+, unless he is using an extended battery. Unfortunately there is no way of telling if this screen shot is from a G300 or if the figures have been altered.
Please iPedroscb can you tell us what apps you have installed over the standard Stock+ ones? I really hope this is genuine!

i was having some problems with the previous rom so i decided to give a try to stock+ rom. Installed 1weather and nothing more since i was tired.

Now i've MEO GO(TV App), aptoide, sshtunnel, whatsapp and it's 83% in 17h 52m

It does look like Stock+ R2, you can see the small dotted battery icon which was only used in that version.

Yep Stock+ R2

Cyda

Cyda

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Cyda, thanx, is the best ROM. But how i can back huawei toogles from r3 to r5? In r5, if you switch on in not. panel switches wi fi hotspot - wi fi automatical switch off, is normally, bur if you switch off hot spot - wi fi not enabled automatically back. And sorry - my english is bad. :)

I don't know sorry. If R3 works better for you I would just use that instead.

spacelordmf

spacelordmf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend g300
Cyda, not better, problem only in switches. In r5 nice switches, but switching is not correct. After switching off wi-fi hotspot - wi-fi must switching on automatically, if normally stand in position ON. But in need switching manually. Only this problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users