[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Guest doveman

Hmm weird then. Maybe the network just had a glitch which caused it not to get through. Thanks for confirming it should work without data anyway.

Guest LivArt

Is there any way how to view/change V6 Supercharger settings?

And how to correctly update this script?

Nobody knows?

Guest Cyda

Nobody knows?

You could delete the supercharger script from the init.d folder and then install the latest version of the script manually if you so wish but I am not sure if you are going to improve anything, the phone hasn't changed, the amount of ram hasn't changed and the version of android hasn't changed so I don't see any reason why any of the supercharger values would need changing unless there were some bugs I'm not aware of.

Guest predragiPredrag

Cyda

I have strange problem and I don't know if anybody came across it. When I use stock roms, I have problem connecting to google play

and synchronize my email and contacts/calendar, but I have connection and gtalk is working and I can browse internet.

I didn't had such problem on factory rom or on GB roms :(

Guest tkdfilipe

any1 here that have changed to a more updated rom? Can give me a advice? I tried a few some time ago, but the best was by far Stock+, but now i feel it need to be update, im getting some problems with network signal (some people my phone is off when try to call me). Since cyda is away, i need to get other rom.

Guest Cyda

Cyda

I have strange problem and I don't know if anybody came across it. When I use stock roms, I have problem connecting to google play

and synchronize my email and contacts/calendar, but I have connection and gtalk is working and I can browse internet.

I didn't had such problem on factory rom or on GB roms :(

Double check that your date and time are set correctly, I have seen this cause connection issues to the Play store. I can't think of any other reason.

any1 here that have changed to a more updated rom? Can give me a advice? I tried a few some time ago, but the best was by far Stock+, but now i feel it need to be update, im getting some problems with network signal (some people my phone is off when try to call me). Since cyda is away, i need to get other rom.

There are lots of roms on this forum to try although I don't think there are any newer stock based roms, I think all other stock based roms are based on B952 but I could be wrong. A see a lot of good comments about Silm rom and Baidu rom, maybe give those a try. If you make a nandroid first you can always fall back to this rom should the need arise.

Guest gmotta

Downloaded and installed. After a first hour of exploring and playing with it I'm really impressed. This rom is amazing. Thank you Cyda!

iDMvZm2VLcPNZ.png

Never had so much free internal storage

Edited by gmotta

Guest Feahnor

It seems this rom is prepared to free as much ram as possible. After intense use it always has around 140 MB free but it feels slugish when changing between apps. Is there any way to make it use keep more apps in ram?

Guest Cyda

It seems this rom is prepared to free as much ram as possible. After intense use it always has around 140 MB free but it feels slugish when changing between apps. Is there any way to make it use keep more apps in ram?

This rom doesn't try to free as much RAM as possible, that is not how supercharger works and the actual free RAM can vary from anything between 70mb - 200mb in my experience, depending on the apps installed and background services running.

If you really want to change things, remove the scripts from init.d and tweak the memory values manually or install supercharger or another script of its type and change its preferences to suit.

Guest DeeNuttyDJ

Found a glitch, installed latest rom plus link2int, Set storage for camera to memory card however each time i go to view the gallery says SD Card unmounted or not present, when infact it actually is?

Guest Aceion

Does anyone have a random reboot problem? It happens every 2-3 days usually while using a data connection.

Is there some kind of fix or what ?

Guest doveman

3G & Unofficially unlocked bootloader - known problem of all custom ROMs.

Perhaps try using the GB bootloader with this ROM. There's a thread about doing this on here somewhere.

Guest cashmerecardi

I've just noticed that any contact widgets on my home screen(s) disappear after a reboot - does this happen to anyone else? Is there a solution?

Guest Cyda

I've just noticed that any contact widgets on my home screen(s) disappear after a reboot - does this happen to anyone else? Is there a solution?

Try a different launcher, the huawei one can be quirky. I'd recommend: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher

Found a glitch, installed latest rom plus link2int, Set storage for camera to memory card however each time i go to view the gallery says SD Card unmounted or not present, when infact it actually is?

Your default storage has probably switched to Internal storage. Change it back to sdcard and it should fix the problem.

Guest dalyer

Does anyone have a random reboot problem? It happens every 2-3 days usually while using a data connection.

Is there some kind of fix or what ?

Sounds like the 3G reboot problem that some people get and that seems to be caused by the GB (unlocked) bootloader used to unlock the bootloader on ICS. There are LOTS of info/threads about this already.

Guest Feahnor

Sounds like the 3G reboot problem that some people get and that seems to be caused by the GB (unlocked) bootloader used to unlock the bootloader on ICS. There are LOTS of info/threads about this already.

I know, but is there a definitive solution?, because all i find are workarounds that work more or less.

Guest hippy dave

If you can unlock your Bootloader officially with a code from Huawei, that's a definite solution. Or as it's a stock-based rom you can relock the Bootloader, which definitely solves the reboots too, but you get the stock kernel and may lose some features.

Guest cashmerecardi
Hi guys,

is this rom stable enough to use it every day?

I´m searching for a stable and fast rom for my girlfriend.

In my experience, definitely. I've been running it for a few months now with no problems at all apart from the glitch mentioned above. Very fast, very stable. Great battery life. And I'm a not-particularly-techy girl, not sure if that has any relevance.