[ROM][ICS] Stock+ ROM [B960 - R6 | Updated: 06-03]

Guest Cyda

Cyda, can I flash R3 over R2? Will I loose my things?

You will factory reset if you upgrade because it formats data partition during installation, sorry. But you can be assured that (unless something strange happens) this will the last update for a while, I just wanted to get this out to resolve the biggest issues people reported.

No, you should be able to install without losing data. (Cheers Redflake. :P )

Edited by Cyda

I flashed it over r2 and it didn't wipe data. All apps still there. :-)

This was one of those 'O really?' moments :lol: but I stand corrected; just checked the updater-script and it appears I'd removed the format /data in a previous update, so no data wipe unless done in manually.

Where is The actual 700mb of internal storage gone to ? and why when i take out my sd card i cant access Gallery its annoying

The 750mb partition is in the same place it always was, I see no change here.

And you can't use Gallery when sdcard is out because it is the default storage on this rom, as pointed out in the OP. Change it to internal if you don't want it like this or change to a different rom, your call.

can we have a rom with the default set as internal from the kick off

Yeah sure, take any single repack that has been released. That is the default on all Huawei roms and it is the number one thing people ask to change. People normally want external sd as default because that is how it is on most phones, and for that same reason that is why it is like that by default in the CM roms. As far as I can recall, you're the only person I've ever seen ask for it to be internal by default. I personally hate internal being default, its annoying as hell. Guess we can't please everyone no matter which setting is selected

You can always edit the build.prop and change the default to internal before installing the rom if it is that important.

Edited by Cyda

Guest ReZ1342

Cider - Cyda , there is a post on Xda i think and its where you download some Zip file apparantly it tweaks around and puts Project Butter on ICS , Search "Project Butter on Ics " it should be the first link and i was wondering if it actually worked ;/

Cider - Cyda , there is a post on Xda i think and its where you download some Zip file apparantly it tweaks around and puts Project Butter on ICS , Search "Project Butter on Ics " it should be the first link and i was wondering if it actually worked ;/

No idea. Not heard if it, sorry.

Could I use this for R3? :)

You sure can. It'll work fine.

Edited by Cyda

Guest ReZ1342

No idea. Not heard if it, sorry.

You sure can. It'll work fine.

Ive installed it but cause im a noob i dont actually no if there is any change. CAN ANYBODY TEST IF IT DOES HELP ???????? sorry for Caps LOL just want people to notice -.-

Ive installed it but cause im a noob i dont actually no if there is any change. CAN ANYBODY TEST IF IT DOES HELP ???????? sorry for Caps LOL just want people to notice -.-

Start a new thread about it. This thread is about Stock+ rom. Thanks.

im only trying to help make this phone better , calm down bro , thanks.

I'm very calm, bro. I just don't need the thread hijacked with irrelevant posts. If you have a question on if a script from a different forum works then a thread about a completely unrelated rom is probably not the best place to find advice on it. So again, start a new thread about it, please.

Edited by Cyda

I have only one little issue:

On opening QuickPic it shows me error code 8: attempt to write a readonly database. I don't know if it's QuickPic notification or SuperSu, but on 952 version this never happend.

I have only one little issue:

On opening QuickPic it shows me error code 8: attempt to write a readonly database. I don't know if it's QuickPic notification or SuperSu, but on 952 version this never happend.

Not sure what would cause that but I'll look in to it. In the mean time, try going in to CWM > Advanced and using Fix permissions see if that cures it.

Guest Symao96

I don't have any problem with QuickPic. With R2 or R3.

Cyda, I don't wiped nothing when i installed R3 (i've installed R2 yesterday). It will have some problems with that?

Tried Fixing permissions, didn't help. Also I tried to remove QuickPic data, didn't help.

BTW I didn't do fresh install, only wipe cache&dalvik and installed 960 ROM from 952.

Tried Fixing permissions, didn't help. Also I tried to remove QuickPic data, didn't help.

BTW I didn't do fresh install, only wipe cache&dalvik and installed 960 ROM from 952.

Is there a specific time when it gives the error? I just used Quickpic on a fresh install of R3 and it worked fine for me, found all my pics as fast as always and no error so far.

post-923750-0-40101300-1361917497_thumb.

I don't have any problem with QuickPic. With R2 or R3.

Cyda, I don't wiped nothing when i installed R3 (i've installed R2 yesterday). It will have some problems with that?

No, there are no changes that should cause any issues. I would have probably wiped cache and dalvik but worst comes to worst, if you start getting problems just do a fresh install.

Edited by Cyda

Guest Symao96

I've tryed to take a picture and i clicked in the button above flash button (i didn't knew what it does) and know when i try to open the cam it says: It's not possible to make connection to the cam.

What I should do to take pictures again?

EDIT: Problem Solved. Reboot the phone!

Edited by Symao96