Photo

[ROM] [CM10.1+AOKP+PA3] Root Box for ZTE Blade (Updated 17/9/13)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

Bundizle

Bundizle

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Devices:zte blade, huawei y300 ,Moto G
  • Twitter:@bundizle
nice rom. better than pac. thanks zeelog. can u incorporate the month also to appear in the status bar in the clock option?

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)
cronmod int2extv2+ script doesnt work ??

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

Replacing file didn't make any effect. Internet started working after manually configure access point.

check the file permissions

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

fight3r

fight3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:Blade San Francisco

re anyone with mobile data problem, try this and report back pls: replace apns-conf.xml (using a root explorer under /etc folder) with this file ,remember to set appropriate permissions after replacing, reboot if necessary...

I did replace the file .... i tried almost all the combinations of permissions but still no luck ... any suggestions???

lolasher

lolasher

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Devices:Blade

check the file permissions

Permision is OK, fight3r, just open that file, find your network and manually enter settings in "Access Point Names".

pendribe

pendribe

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 CF _CM9_ ICS 4.0
  • Twitter:@pankuzj
Haven't tried this lucrative ROM yet. Any one can say some word on performance, is it smooth or "so-so"? Please! :)

So, picking up the pieces now where to begin?

The hardest part of ending is starting again!!

fight3r

fight3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Permision is OK, fight3r, just open that file, find your network and manually enter settings in "Access Point Names".

thnx alot m8 ... after adding the APN manually worked like charm ... !!!!!!!!!!

And a silly question ... can someone tell me how i can modify my lockscreen to llok like the middle one on the 1st post ???? ( i am a newby went it comes to android... )

Edited by fight3r, 13 July 2013 - 02:15 PM.

lolasher

lolasher

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Devices:Blade
Swipe lockscreen to the left, then place widget you want. About shortcuts on lockscreen ring... I can't find how to set up this...

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

nice rom. better than pac. thanks zeelog. can u incorporate the month also to appear in the status bar in the clock option?

thanks, might include it in future releases ;)

Swipe lockscreen to the left, then place widget you want. About shortcuts on lockscreen ring... I can't find how to set up this...

to create lockscreen ring shortcuts: settings > rom control > lockscreen > touch/swipe bottom part of lock ring to select targets, for lockscreen shortcuts: settings > rom control > ribbons > lockscreen ribbons - & add shortcuts (+), followed by save (icon on right under lockscreen ribbon title)

fight3r

fight3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I just tried to install BSplayer ... the installation went smoothly but when i tried to install the BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP support i got an error .... I tried getting it from google play and the .apk but still the same error not letting me install it... (same thing happend with any player requiring a support installation). Any inputs???

unmesh.ghodke

unmesh.ghodke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Devices:Dell xcd35
zeelog u the awesome good rom, i am getting error while sending message...we cant send message!

Mr.Edison.Dragon

Mr.Edison.Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:v880
Msm will constantly sends the same message though it presents u that it fails to send it.my friend told me that she receive four same message from me ,but my phone still showed that message hadn't send

fight3r

fight3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Same here Sms sending says failed but message was sent ..... and plus I just tried to install BSplayer ... the installation went smoothly but when i tried to install the BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP support i got an error .... I tried getting it from google play and the .apk but still the same error not letting me install it... (same thing happend with any player requiring a support installation). Any inputs or a player the works???

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

zeelog u the awesome good rom, i am getting error while sending message...we cant send message!

Msm will constantly sends the same message though it presents u that it fails to send it.my friend told me that she receive four same message from me ,but my phone still showed that message hadn't send

try today's build, should fix sms issue...

Same here Sms sending says failed but message was sent ..... and plus I just tried to install BSplayer ... the installation went smoothly but when i tried to install the BSPlayer ARMv6 VFP support i got an error .... I tried getting it from google play and the .apk but still the same error not letting me install it... (same thing happend with any player requiring a support installation). Any inputs or a player the works???

what error did you receive? both bsplayer+codec & mxplayer+codec installed fine on mine...

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Fran)
Hi ZeeLog,

I'm yet to try the new ROM... I've just upgraded to it... (did an upgrade, rather than a wipe/fresh) as have re-installed this rom so many times lately, I just wonna try a over the top upgrade, and keep my settings. However, I've now lost all my Apps.

I'm using an SD-EXT partition on my SD Card, and using Mounts2SD as the App to move them, as its the only one that works well with this rom... For some reason the S2E (for Android 4.2) doesnt work on this rom...

Any chance you can add a basic File Manager to your future roms also, as Im not sure how to get things going at the moment... Ive tried to re-install GApps over the top, but its not coming back up yet...? :(

Thanks again for all ya continued efforts though... :)

Cheers, Lister

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Fran)
Hi ZeeLog,

Dont worry, Ive fixed it for now... I installed Mounts2SD via XDA link.... but a file manager would be handy in an upcoming rom. Sorry for short answer, not near my PC at mo... typing in conformable position... lol

Cheers, Lister

Mr.Edison.Dragon

Mr.Edison.Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
could u make it more power-saving or make rootbox into 4.04such as http://pan.baidu.com...1&uk=2486146162
i think that maybe more power-saving and better performance.Thank you

Mr.Edison.Dragon

Mr.Edison.Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
ould you tell me some ways to make the desktop not to be forced to closed when i run some big software.thank you

fight3r

fight3r

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

try today's build, should fix sms issue...
what error did you receive? both bsplayer+codec & mxplayer+codec installed fine on mine...

After updating to the latest build SmS delivery bug is fixed and i could install MX player pro and codec just fine... Keep up the great job m8

unmesh.ghodke

unmesh.ghodke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Devices:Dell xcd35

i am also facing same problem full to exactly same...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users