Photo

[ROM] [CM10.1+AOKP+PA3] Root Box for ZTE Blade (Updated 17/9/13)

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

Lister Of Smeg

Lister Of Smeg

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (San Fran)
Hi Kogos,

I believe it is possible to somehow get this ROM working with S2E. There are various posts in this thread, this forum (other devices) and all over the net in regards to getting S2E working on JellyBean/CM10 roms. I've been trying to solve this all weekend, to the point I am going mad. I've tried various different versions, Ive tried different methods, and read everything going. And so far unable to get it to run as smooth and reliable as it does under Gingerbread/CM7.

If I dont select Ext4 then nothing see's it.

If I select Ext4 then File Managers see it.

If I move data over too it, then nothing see's it and says its blank. Even though data has moved. And when it has moved, then there is no space to download anything at all...

Its getting very annoying now, as I really would like to get S2E working on this ROM.... as Ive even found the latest version of this rom to LAG so much compared to the previous version, to which I have gone back too... for now :)

Cheers, Lister

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts
new build up:
Changelog:
ROM v20.1 (6 MAR 2013)
http://goo.im/devs/z....1.0-060313.zip
Added more PIE options
Synced with PA3.1
Added FM Radio + RDS support (Credit daemond/konstat)
Integrated SuperSU in settings

ehleh

sir zee? when will you update the touch?. i patiently waiting for that :)

zeelog

zeelog

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 286 posts

sir zee? when will you update the touch?. i patiently waiting for that :)

try using a different launcher and see if it helps - personally i use nova, more features & imo it's much faster and smoother

kogos

kogos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Devices:nexus1, zte blade, galaxy tab

Hi Kogos,

I believe it is possible to somehow get this ROM working with S2E. There are various posts in this thread, this forum (other devices) and all over the net in regards to getting S2E working on JellyBean/CM10 roms. I've been trying to solve this all weekend, to the point I am going mad. I've tried various different versions, Ive tried different methods, and read everything going. And so far unable to get it to run as smooth and reliable as it does under Gingerbread/CM7.

If I dont select Ext4 then nothing see's it.

If I select Ext4 then File Managers see it.

If I move data over too it, then nothing see's it and says its blank. Even though data has moved. And when it has moved, then there is no space to download anything at all...

Its getting very annoying now, as I really would like to get S2E working on this ROM.... as Ive even found the latest version of this rom to LAG so much compared to the previous version, to which I have gone back too... for now :)

Cheers, Lister

i got s2e working now like this:
- I had a proper ext4 partition on my sd card (ext3 should work too).
- I downloaded and installed the patched version of s2e (found here, by konstaT). You have to rename the zip to apk and install it.
- Opened up s2e and in settings, enabled "mount as ext4".
- Reboot, and it's working.

Loaded a bunch of apps ever since, and all going to ext partition, and file manager can browse those files in sd-ext.

Let us know how it went

Edited by kogos, 07 March 2013 - 03:50 PM.

kogos

kogos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
i must be going blind, but i cannot find the power widget... i don't mean the power widget that's placed in notification area... i mean the normal power widget that goes in home screen. I removed it from my homescreen (it was there by default), now i cannot put it on again. Looked in app drawer widgets, where all the other widgets are, but no joy...

Any idea?

Ketidu

Ketidu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
Just installed this ROM over Swedish Snow7.
There seems to be problem with bluetooth.
Can't connect with Parrot in my car or with computer via ASUS Bluetooth Dongle.

Bluetooth worked flawlessly with Ginger Stir Fry from wbaw, sometimes failed to connect with SwedishSnow, and is unable to connect with PACman ROM, for now.

Anyone else have the same problem?

kogos

kogos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Bluetooth seems a little picky tbh. Tried it with my desktop bluetooth, it works with no problems. Tried it with a land rover bluetooth, connects only when car is searching for device (not blade searching for the car)... i used to have similar problems with other phones though, with stock roms, so i thought it must be bluetooth compatibilty issue.

Try to connect the other way around... i mean, try to find your phone with the parrot, and if that won't work, try to find the parrot with your phone... some of these methods should work... Also, the same goes for the Asus dongle.
Let us know how that went

kogos

kogos

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
Homescreen power widget is gone or what?
As said before, cant put it back on once removed

Edited by kogos, 08 March 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Ketidu

Ketidu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE
Sorry ,this ROM is not going to work for me... (or any other ICS or JB)
Tried everything I could remember, but was unable to connect phone with Parrot or computer. Out of curiosity, I tried to connect my ancient SE K750 via bluetooth with Parrot, and that went on with no problems.

It seems to me, that I will have to stay with Gingerbread if I don't want to break the law in my car

PS: after searching the entire topic of KonstaT JB 4.2.2 about bluetooth, finally revelation came to me... ;)

Edited by Ketidu, 08 March 2013 - 10:10 PM.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)
Does the reverse bluetooth tethering work for anyone...

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco