There's really not much point in developing this further at this point, but I might as well share the test build I made. Most core functions should be working but there are few issues.
- Firefox OS is developed for devices with 320x480 resolution so everything seems small/doesn't scale correctly for higher resolution.
- Wifi doesn't seem to connect to networks (this is something device specific and could be fixed if I cared enough )
- Hardware video decoding/encoding - video playback/camcorder issue (don't know if this is specific to our device)
How to install:
- Copy b2g-xxxxxxxx-atlas40.zip to your phone's sdcard
- Boot into ClockWorkMod recovery
- Make a nandroid backup of your previous ROM: backup & restore -> backup
- wipe data & factory reset (It's very important that you do this before you flash the zip - it also writes to data partition)
- Install ROM: install .zip from sdcard -> choose .zip from sdcard -> b2g-xxxxxxxx-atlas40.zip
- reboot now
- CyanogenMod team