Photo

[DEV][ROM][17.9.] CyanogenMod 10.1 (Android 4.2.2)

* * * * * 11 votes

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

navuhodonosors

navuhodonosors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade lll
OK. Time to report my testing. My phone was for few hours on some heavy loads with processor settings that provided by bamdad.So after all that and new gapps I must say that i am one happy guy. The fact is that RoM is more stabile than stock rom that I had ( Vip mobile - Serbia ).
Test was like this: I made some nasty tasks in tasker with few loops and it had write some txt files on SD. while reading from few very long functions in another loop. So processor was pretty on max load, and I newer experienced single freeze or anything, (And I used the phone for all that time for texting etc.)
Concluzion: Great rom! :D

Edit: Here are the benchmark tests on different processor settings,the default one and provided by bamdad, it is not much but why not to use it because it wont hurt and temperature did not rise.

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by navuhodonosors, 15 August 2013 - 09:46 PM.

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G (XT1032)
Why cant I charge my phone up to 100 percentage? It stays at 99 on charger.

boros2222

boros2222

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G (XT1032)
I also made an antutu benchmark test and It was about 4200 points

navuhodonosors

navuhodonosors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I also made an antutu benchmark test and It was about 4200 points

I did not turn off any of the apps that were working on the phone before benchmark, so few processes were in the background, but the point is the same. And about charger, leave your phone on the charger for a while to see what will happend, my was on 20 percent for an hour, it may be battery related.

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

Edit: Here are the benchmark tests on different processor settings,the default one and provided by bamdad, it is not much but why not to use it because it wont hurt and temperature did not rise.

great to see it's working out for you mate. : ) i haven't done any benchmarks, just did some reading on the different governors and chose a stable maximum frequency. lowering the minimum was done to increase standby time (smartassv2 does aggressive downclocking when the screen is off).

Why cant I charge my phone up to 100 percentage? It stays at 99 on charger.

you can. you just have to leave it on the charger for a loong time (sometimes it takes almost an hour on usb for me to go from 99% to full).

RobbieM

RobbieM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III / CM 11

Like I just said earlier, 'doesn't work' just isn't enough. Logs or it didn't happen. ;)

I don't have Viber, I don't use it. It also been reported working, so I don't know who to believe...

I hope this helps... :D

Attached Files

laciegy

laciegy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Devices:zte blade III
KonstaT u are the best developer thanks for this awesome rom

zsopo87

zsopo87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3

It's a small miracle that bluetooth is working at all. We're using old bluez stack ported from previous Android versions (Android from 4.2 forward has bluedroid stack).

You need to post logs and other useful information. Saying 'it doesn't work' is absolutely useless!

No one will understand if you speak your native language here. This is an English speaking forum and it's extremely rude to exclude everyone else from discussion by using your native language here!

Please search the forum first! And please stop posting 'pls fix' posts because it doesn't help at all - quite the opposite. If you want to help, post some usefull information instead (e.g. I haven't seen a single log about this yet). At least state what type of charger you're using.

I've tested this with four wall chargers (two of which is ZTE's) and USB charged from several devices. This hasn't happened to me once so I really can't reproduce this on my device. Some have said that this only happens with ZTE's wallcharger but not with USB charging. I'm thinking it's a faulty charger situation just like the unresposive screen one. Chinese 0.50$ chargers...

It's a small miracle that bluetooth is working at all. We're using old bluez stack ported from previous Android versions (Android from 4.2 forward has bluedroid stack).

You need to post logs and other useful information. Saying 'it doesn't work' is absolutely useless!

No one will understand if you speak your native language here. This is an English speaking forum and it's extremely rude to exclude everyone else from discussion by using your native language here!

Please search the forum first! And please stop posting 'pls fix' posts because it doesn't help at all - quite the opposite. If you want to help, post some usefull information instead (e.g. I haven't seen a single log about this yet). At least state what type of charger you're using.

I've tested this with four wall chargers (two of which is ZTE's) and USB charged from several devices. This hasn't happened to me once so I really can't reproduce this on my device. Some have said that this only happens with ZTE's wallcharger but not with USB charging. I'm thinking it's a faulty charger situation just like the unresposive screen one. Chinese 0.50$ chargers...

Dear KonstaT!

I'm so sorry for a hungarian speak.
I wrote that I do not speak English well, I'm sorry for a lot of language errors.
I used your roms since Aurora Borealis. I live these, but i have a little problem.
I dont speak with Viber. In Aurora is OK, but in others are bad. There is no sound during calls. I do not hear the other side, and he do not hear me. It is very important for me, please help.

Thanks for everything! I hope you understand this mail.

ymrogue

ymrogue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello,KonstaT,I have built CM10.1 for my device(ZTE N880E) by using device sources that you have released,thanks a lot! It's a pitty that bluetooth and fm radio are not working.ZTE N880E has Broadcom wifi/bt,please give me some help to fix issues.Look forward to receiving your reply,thank you in advance! :)

jakonicki93

jakonicki93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
What's up with the com.android.music being crossed in Titanium backup. I can't install stock music player which I like using the most. I tried pushing the app to system/app folder but didn't have any luck with installing the stock music player. Whenever I try to install the damn thing it says that the app isn't installed.

D1V5H4L

D1V5H4L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade III CM10.1
  • Twitter:@divshal
reverting to original rom (stock ICS 4.0.4)
this rom like the previous one lags real bad

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

What's up with the com.android.music being crossed in Titanium backup. I can't install stock music player which I like using the most. I tried pushing the app to system/app folder but didn't have any luck with installing the stock music player. Whenever I try to install the damn thing it says that the app isn't installed.

Youre missing one step: After you push it to /system/app, you should give it same permissions, as other apps there have, otherwises, it will not be installed. I still dont know does it work at all. Where did you pull this stock music player(Cm10?)

jakonicki93

jakonicki93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Youre missing one step: After you push it to /system/app, you should give it same permissions, as other apps there have, otherwises, it will not be installed. I still dont know does it work at all. Where did you pull this stock music player(Cm10?)

I pulled it from stock 4.0.4 and Aurora Borealis. Which app should I use to change put permissions? ES file or something other?

Btw, I tried to reinstall the system and no good. The crossed com.android.music is still in the titanium backup all the way down at the bottom.

jakonicki93

jakonicki93

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Nvm, I somehow did it with ES file manager. I would edit the previous post buy I have no idea how to do that on Tapatalk application.

navuhodonosors

navuhodonosors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
Does someone know the easy way to remove Pico.tts from rom. It even has few languages that I do not need
Thanks In advance.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III
Delete PicoTts.apk from /system/app with rootexloper. To be honest I dont know what does this apk do, so I wouldnt remove it....

navuhodonosors

navuhodonosors

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
It is text to speech application but there are much more better and free on market like this one. I use it with tasker to make some cool stuff.

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
I use it with the utter app.Its still in beta but it runs well.

mike1993

mike1993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:zte blade3
i have installed this rom. works all perfect. the only thing is that you cannot lock the main screen items - very easily you are touching them and they are gone!!

in your 10.2 rom this is fixed - but there is another problem of programs not working like: igo myway gps and also waze is not talking at all!!

maybe you can fix in either rom these problems???

thanks

sorry i mixed up with you r 10.0 rom and 10.1 rom!!!

on 10.0 rom all is working fine, the only thing is that you cannot lock the main screen items - very easily you are touching them and they are gone!!
on 10.1 rom this is fixed - but there is another problem of programs not working like: igo myway gps and also waze is not talking at all!!

thanks and sorry for confusion!!

Edited by mike1993, 19 August 2013 - 05:15 AM.

RobbieM

RobbieM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III / CM 11
I found this thread regarding Viber problems on Samsung devices... Viber support keeps telling that it`s because custom roms handle the microphone differently and thats why it doesn`t work...

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1557988

Also it has been reported as a bug to CyanogenMod: https://jira.cyanoge...eviews-tabpanel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users