- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

mivecboy

mivecboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I don't regret going from iPhone 3GS to the OSD. Me and the wife both bought one for £99 each brand new. I did look at the Nexus 4 but I don't like the idea of the glass back, seems a little easy to break, and the design was dull and uninspiring. Maybe the next Google phone will have more of a wow factor ?

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

I don't regret going from iPhone 3GS to the OSD. Me and the wife both bought one for £99 each brand new. I did look at the Nexus 4 but I don't like the idea of the glass back, seems a little easy to break, and the design was dull and uninspiring. Maybe the next Google phone will have more of a wow factor ?

I must confess, £99 really is pretty hard to beat for such a stunning phone! :D

nadezz

nadezz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Considering jumping ship to the razr i tbh. For me its all down to the build quality, the cheap plastic and horrible power button are ruining the experience.

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Devices:LG G2, Moto G

I must confess, £99 really is pretty hard to beat for such a stunning phone! :D

ADVERTISING SPAM Orange website I got mine for £79.99 plus £7.50 cashback through Quidco :P was a gift

Ribs85

Ribs85

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 4 16GB

But if you think battery life is bad on this don't get an n4

I don't know why you are saying that.

Battery life on the N4 is *significantly* better than it ever was on the OSD for me. Naturally I'm using pretty much the same apps on both.

MrPuddington

MrPuddington

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Devices:Android

ADVERTISING SPAM Orange website I got mine for £79.99 plus £7.50 cashback through Quidco :P was a gift

Exactly, for this price you cannot complain. Although I would happily pay a lot more for the privilege of not dealing with Orange...

BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego, OSF

Battery life on the N4 is *significantly* better than it ever was on the OSD for me. Naturally I'm using pretty much the same apps on both.

I've not tried an N4 so can't comment on it but I've never had an issue with the OSD's battery life since rooting and deleting Social Gallery.
Are you comparing the OSD with or without Social Gallery?

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:12

Pondlife

Pondlife

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Devices:nexus 7

Because I was getting a screen on time of less than 3 hours on the n4 and up to double that on osd.
Maybe if you seldom have the screen on it might be better.

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts

Considering jumping ship to the razr i tbh. For me its all down to the build quality, the cheap plastic and horrible power button are ruining the experience.

Please expand on this. Since the 'phone is £99 or less, one cannot complain, I feel.

Pondlife

Pondlife

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • Devices:nexus 7
Well pick a random phone at less than £100 and enjoy it then.

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • Devices:LG G2, Moto G

I have a friend who bought the razr, built like a tank, but she hates the Motoblur etc, she would gladly give it away, her previous phone was a Galaxy Ace

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
I am thinking of moving to lg optimus 4x HD due to the fact I need the one plan for unlimited tethering. Anyone had experience of this phone?

nadezz

nadezz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego

I am thinking of moving to lg optimus 4x HD due to the fact I need the one plan for unlimited tethering. Anyone had experience of this phone?

This is another phone I am considering jumping to, but again... price

Please expand on this. Since the 'phone is £99 or less, one cannot complain, I feel.

Thats just the problem isn't it, even on ebay, a good condition RAZR i is £170... nearly double the cost of a brand new OSD. So I'm just casually waiting for a bargain and will use the OSD until then, it's so close to being a perfect phone!

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

This is another phone I am considering jumping to, but again... price

Thats just the problem isn't it, even on ebay, a good condition RAZR i is £170... nearly double the cost of a brand new OSD. So I'm just casually waiting for a bargain and will use the OSD until then, it's so close to being a perfect phone!

shame the selling price of the osd on ebay is so low

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users