Tried using pure gps today and it not getting a lock.
Using stock rom. Anyone else having this problem?
Jump to content
Well, I'm experiencing the same issues, and I'm talking about that on "Androidiani", an Italian forum.
What I found is that the antenna is not as performing as promised. But, it is impossible that after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG first fix time (almost 15 minutes) I have an accuracy of 50mt in GPS test. Quite annoying.
I found also a french link where some users have tried to make their own antennas, try to take a look and let me know.
It's about B92M but the chipset is the same as JiaYu G3.
Edited by mpx200'05, 28 February 2013 - 09:20 PM.
Edited by fpm_paolo, 05 March 2013 - 07:51 AM.
Edited by fpm_paolo, 03 March 2013 - 09:24 AM.
Edited by fpm_paolo, 05 March 2013 - 07:58 AM.
Edited by RussellS, 05 March 2013 - 08:33 AM.
dbaseii, it's the same file
anyway, THIS is my file
The bold lines refer to Italy, yours should be
Yes but you have to add also the other files: SuplRootCert and permission/gps.xml
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users