Photo

[CM10/CM10.1/CM10.2 COMBINED MODS]23.10][CENTER CLOCK,TRANSPARENT STATUBAR AND PULLDOWN, SGS3 STYLE TOGGLES ETC,,,][ SGS3 STYLE MMS]

* * * * * 4 votes

• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

nothing changed except it is a little bit expanded but without text. maybe because i applied galaxy s4 cm theme

Oh, you use sgs4 theme. Dont use it. I dont know what happens for toggles if you use some theme. My mods arent planned to work with cm themes(like sgs4 theme) ;)

Edited by peetu20, 05 September 2013 - 08:12 AM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Damn those double-posts :(

MrCrow

MrCrow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Samsung GALAXY S4 Mini

Oh, you use sgs4 theme. Dont use it. I dont know what happens for toggles if you use some theme. My mods arent planned to work with cm themes(like sgs4 theme) ;)

ok never mind, thanks for explanation :)

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Devices:zte blade 3

First: This is sgs4 theme, not sgs3. Second: Its said in OP that mobile data toggle cannot be fixed. It just is what is it, no one knows why.
Brighness slider could be changed to stock look. I will take a look to it(Looks very annoying, I know that)

sorry, i misread that. also, the mobile data toggle misalignment *might* be caused by me using a pixel density of 210..

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

sorry, i misread that. also, the mobile data toggle misalignment *might* be caused by me using a pixel density of 210..

No, the same problem exists on the original mod too(Made for Sgs1), so densitity change doesnt have nothing to do with it. Just disable it. Or use the cm10 style toggle slider instead of quick toggles, as sgs4 have both of: quick toggles and toggle slider :)

bamdad

bamdad

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
cheers, i'll just use the toggle slider then.. : ) too bad i can't completely disable the quick toggles, never liked them anyway.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

cheers, i'll just use the toggle slider then.. : ) too bad i can't completely disable the quick toggles, never liked them anyway.

Just remove all them. Thats it. Then just the button exists :). I dont like them much too, think these are too difficult to use. Always need to hit the button or swipe something...

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade III
Any progress on the meizu status bar?

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Any progress on the meizu status bar?

No, I am stuck with double+row notifcation area(or whatever is it called). I am asking help for my friend in xda, but it might be that this project fails :(

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Updated:

• Updated all CM10.1 mods to work correctly with latest CM10.1(17.9)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Seems that we have pretty much working android CM10.2. Would it be time to release mods for it? Idk how many peoples use it, I have planned to update :)

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Updated!

• Mod collection for CM10.2 is avaible now

I will add more Cm10.2 mods soon, I just need to complete them. Update to Cm10 sgs3 style toggles is coming too, I wil update icons, finally ;).

If you have questions, just ask, and remember to thank if you like my mods :).

luk492

luk492

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

How long does it take to install a mod? I installed 25% transparent notification+pulldown bar and its been spinning the cyanogenmod sign for 5min... I have a KonstaT 4.3.1 ROM... Thx

Something Wierd

Something Wierd

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

How long does it take to install a mod? I installed 25% transparent notification+pulldown bar and its been spinning the cyanogenmod sign for 5min... I have a KonstaT 4.3.1 ROM... Thx

It doesnt take that long to install a mod.You ended up with a boot loop.Just restore your ROM if you made a backup,or try reflashing the SAME ROM without wiping.That will remove any modification you made to the system.Idk. what rom you are using,but the mods you ware trying to install are only for cm10.2 not for omnirom.

Edited by Something Wierd, 22 October 2013 - 08:14 PM.

D4NY3L

D4NY3L

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:MD DROID (skateAqcua) italy
Great now work for 10.2 4.3.1 *_* tnx!

Edited by D4NY3L, 22 October 2013 - 11:21 PM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

You have tried to install cm10 mod to cm10.2. I dont wonder that you ended to bootloop. Theres not even 25% transparent pulldown mods for cm10.2 :P

Edited by peetu20, 23 October 2013 - 09:10 AM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
Nothing

Edited by peetu20, 23 October 2013 - 09:09 AM.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Updated:

• Added Samsung Galaxy s3 style mms for Cm10

Requests are badly needed :).

SDate42

SDate42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:I9210T (Samsung Galaxy S2 4G)

Hi

I know these mods were intended for the ZTE, but running CM10.1 on my SGS2 4G (I9210T) and with the limited roms and mods device specific, I gave these a shot. 
So far I've found that neither the 100% transparent status bar or 50% transparent status bar worked. The transparent app drawer works, no issues, however the transparent dialler installed and allowed the phone to boot. Although the phone booted, it said that the Dialler application was not installed when I tried to open it. I could make phone calls thought the terminal emulator. 

Any help would be much appreciated, and if not, thank you very much for what has worked.

Full Credit to you! 

asko116

asko116

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

please make a mod for cm11 or 4.4.4kitkat with Brightness slider and Samsung galaxy s4 style toggles         thanks  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users