ICS again

Guest jim5047

Guest jim5047

Hi first post so hello. Not too happy with ICS and also have the Hauwei B952 update. My G300 is on Tesco mobile unlocked from Vodafone. The main thing is i cannot move apps to the sd card ( the ones that are moveable ). Have tried downloading a couple of apps that do this but they say my device does not support it and one says my sd card may be emulated. Could you shed some light on this and guide me to the right route please.Thanks Jim.

Edited by jim5047

Guest jim5047

Hi Diehard

The one that gave the emulation error was appmgr111

The message was: "The device does not have a real primary external storage, or the primary external storage is emulated. Moving app to sd function may not be supported by this device" That is the exact message on phone.

The other app was apps to sd

Guest smweb

Have you checked settings > storage > default storage location > SD card? It has to be SD card for the mentioned apps to work.

Edited by smweb

Guest dalyer

Is the phone rooted? You may need root for these apps to sd apps to work. AppMgrIII (formerly App2Sd) seems to need it anyway. My quick google suggests that one reason for the error that you're getting is lack of root.