[ICS][4.0.4] Baidu Cloud ROM beta V49 English (2014-06-06)

Guest pOcHa

Guest Paulzie

Also, is there any mod to set back button kills foreground app? YES it is, Shendu ROM :)

MIUI ROM also has a back button kills current app. Looks like Baidu will get it on the next release by pOcHa.

Guest wozzo

I've installed this rom 3 times, and everytime i had problems with play store. I can't download anything. And i tried use morelocale 2 to polish language, and it isn't working. Except that, rom is very fast and stable.

Guest pOcHa

Eveything is more less ok, only new installed/restored apps have "new" badge in Chinese ;-)

I checked, and it's not an untranslated string, but an overlay image - and I don't have an english one to replace it

Hello. When can we expect a new version 32? Thanks

later tonight, I'm doing some enhancements (no "optimizations", I swear)

I've installed this rom 3 times, and everytime i had problems with play store. I can't download anything. And i tried use morelocale 2 to polish language, and it isn't working. Except that, rom is very fast and stable.

morelocale doesn't work as extra languages are not disabled by default (as on stock roms) - but completely missing

some previous versions had a problem with gplay store (you had to flash gapps) - but the latest ones shouldn't (and if you still have problems, than just flash gapps)

Edited by pOcHa

Guest remond

Flashlight doesn't seem to be working and camera FCs when taking pictures. I'm also not a big fan of the new notification drawer as it doesn't feel so smooth as the old one and they still didn't add sound power toggle... :(

Guest pOcHa

flashlight and camera might not be working because of the new kernel (didn't have time to test it) - try it out with this one (DefaultKernel.zip): added the kernel fix in the same link as rom

and there is a sound toggle widget, and sound toggles when holding the power button

...btw, didn't have the time to add the long press back button to close the app mod, and most likely will not ever - because the android.policy.jar file that needs to be recompiled gets changed in each new version, so it would be a bother to do it every single time...

Edited by pOcHa

Guest remond

flashlight and camera might not be working because of the new kernel (didn't have time to test it) - try it out with this one (DefaultKernel.zip):

https://drive.google...YjA&usp=sharing

and there is a sound toggle widget, and sound toggles when holding the power button

...btw, didn't have the time to add the long press back button to close the app mod, and most likely will not ever - because the android.policy.jar file that needs to be recompiled gets changed in each new version, so it would be a bother to do it every single time...

I guess that I'll have to get by with that widget.

Flashlight and camera seem to be working fine with the default kernel.

Guest predragiPredrag

Flashlight doesn't seem to be working and camera FCs when taking pictures. I'm also not a big fan of the new notification drawer as it doesn't feel so smooth as the old one and they still didn't add sound power toggle... :(

Same thing here + battery got drained from 90% to 0 over night...I almost got late for work :D

Also when I tried to copy kernelfix to SD card I have found out that USB mass storage is not working.

Phone was detected as write protected CD Drives :D so you could open SD Card cd drive and it was

write protected, but internal storage cd drive was empty... this basic kernel is strange...

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest emyjojo

I have a strange problem with Play Store. Opens fine, but when I try to search for something, the phone hangs and does not recover unless the battery pulled. Flashed gapps, same issue. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks.

Guest pOcHa

is this with the kernel fix flashed or not? (still haven't got the time to try it out myself)

Edited by pOcHa

Guest emyjojo

is this with the kernel fix flashed or not? (still haven't got the time to try it out myself)

With the fix flashed. Camera is OK. Just impossible to use search on Play Store. I uninstalled the updates and cleared data. I have no problem with older version, but it updates to 4.1.6 by itself and search is useless again. Thanks for the reply.

Guest ukimann

With the fix flashed. Camera is OK. Just impossible to use search on Play Store. I uninstalled the updates and cleared data. I have no problem with older version, but it updates to 4.1.6 by itself and search is useless again. Thanks for the reply.

I'm using it with the kernel fix and play store is working fine, search and all...try reinstalling. Also, USB mass storage is working without a problem...