[CM 7.2] CM7 Remix - V4c

Guest Master_T

Guest Master_T

V4b is up, should fix the problem with the wifi sleep tweaker in LiquidParts.

@Sany: don't know, there are probably modded versions of the phone ui (I think it's stored in phone.apk) you should search around and try.

Guest afsar

flashed v4 with cwm..better than the best.

but I dint lyk the stock camera and gallery so flashed jellybean by Qguest that came with v3b...everything fine but the zoom doesn't work in camera n camcorder...also the text font is very thin and light..plz fix.

Guest Master_T

AutoBrightness: you must enable it in two different places:

1) Settings --> Display --> Brightness

2) Settings --> CyanogenMod --> Display --> Auto Brightness --> Enable (first option) and below select "use personalized"

As for camera: the QGuest packet installs a 3rd party camera, of course I'm not giving support for a 3rd party app, ask the authors on the play store if you want. Also if you have a problem with the theme pack ask in the QGuest thread about it.

Guest Master_T

plz add the link for qguest pack here

Are you really this lazy? It's on the main forum page, just few posts below this one!

Well here you go anyway:

Guest Master_T

thanku...any work on cm10 for our liquid?

Sorry if I sound rude, I guess you're new to the concept of "online forum", but why do you always post so randomly without even TRYING to stay on topic? There is a thread about CM10 just below this one! How can you have missed it? I suspect you just post in the first thread that comes to hand and don't even look at the thread index...

So please, ask questions like this in the cm10 thread... and NO, I will not link it to you, it's just below this one in the index, it takes less than 10 seconds to find it...

Guest afsar

@master_T sorry dude..I find u as very responsive for all my doubts!u r so friendly n helping! urs was the first custom rom that I flashed into my liquid!

really sorry if am annoying :(

Guest Master_T

@master_T sorry dude..I find u as very responsive for all my doubts!u r so friendly n helping! urs was the first custom rom that I flashed into my liquid!

really sorry if am annoying :(

No problem :) Just try to search if there is a relevant topic on the subject before asking soomething in the future ;)

Guest Master_T

I think it doesn't work on this kernel... sorry but I have no idea how to fix it. I recommend using WiFi tethering, which should work fine.

Guest philippe75017

I think it doesn't work on this kernel... sorry but I have no idea how to fix it. I recommend using WiFi tethering, which should work fine.

Would a third party app work fine ? I mean, an app for android 2.1 (which has no built-in USB tethering)

Guest Master_T

Would a third party app work fine ? I mean, an app for android 2.1 (which has no built-in USB tethering)

Honestly, I have no idea. When I try to use the native function my phone just reboots, so I can't even do any testing, since adb cuts off before showing anything useful. You can try (if you do please report if it works!) Worst that can happen is that it doesn't work :D

Guest noizyotr

I updated superuser and then i push it to system does this affect to gps wake clock because the battery drawing much is faster than before i update superuser

Guest Master_T

I updated superuser and then i push it to system does this affect to gps wake clock because the battery drawing much is faster than before i update superuser

It shouldn't...

Guest Master_T

Hi!

Im on v3, do I have to wipe everything to install the v4b?

I haven't tested without wiping, but I highly recommend wiping, just in case.