- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Koplinjp

Koplinjp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Exact same problem here this morning with the QHSUSB_DLOAD drivers missing...Please help! :(

The help i've got... A new mainboard and a new battery... somehow covered by the store where i bought it...

Sh4d

Sh4d

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Asus padfone2

The help i've got... A new mainboard and a new battery... somehow covered by the store where i bought it...

I've bought mine on amazon, hope that the guarantee will also work...Your store is an official Asus? I expected more from the best pc motherboard..

If I get it back, I'll wait a while before flashing again. Mb til Paul gives us a great rom as usual!

rafael_mfr

rafael_mfr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:ASUS Padfone 2
  • Twitter:@mafrar
Everything was fine but once I reboot got the same error, phone stays "off" and only recognizes as QHSUSB_DLOAD on device manager.

Is there a way to fix it or the only way is send to support center?

I'm from Brazil and everything here is harder to do it. Phone was bought on December/2012 at Digitec (Switzerland)

edit ======================================

Brazilian ASUS Support Center denied to give me support, they claim that only gives support to devices bought in Brazil for an official reseller.

For now, I don't know what to do. I have a device which cost me almost 1000 swiss francs and had 5 months of life only.

:~(

Edited by rafael_mfr, 04 April 2013 - 01:34 PM.

rafael_mfr

rafael_mfr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:ASUS Padfone 2
  • Twitter:@mafrar
Almost 2 weeks with my PF2 dead.. asus service center from Brazili did nothing, and ASUS from Switzerland don't answer me.

I opened a thread on XDA also http://forum.xda-dev....php?p=39928058

So, no solution until now, right?

edit =================================

Download QHSUSB_Drivers_(x64).zip and update drivers from Device Manager, it works and it will recognizes it as "Qualcomm HS-UDB QDLoader 9008 (COM3)"

Download Qualcomm Product Support Tools (QPST) v.2.7.323

Edited by rafael_mfr, 12 April 2013 - 01:27 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users