Some questions about cm10/cm10.1

Guest peetu20

Guest peetu20

I am planning to buy g300, but I am not sure, how smoothly this phone works with cm10/cm10.1?

Does those roms have hw accel in UI?

Or vsync?

And are those suitable for daily use( Is there serious bugs/lot of random reboots, etc.?)

Thanks for answers! :D

Guest kyan31

All the CM ROMs here are suitable for daily use, they are usually released with 1 or 2 small problems, and they are usually fixed within the month. The only issue CM10.1 has for me is no WiFi tethering. USB tethering still works though, wifi, Bluetooth etc, and R3 should be out soon fixing these bugs :)

They also have hardware acceleration and vsync.

Edited by kyan31

Guest peetu20

All the CM ROMs here are suitable for daily use, they are usually released with 1 or 2 small problems, and they are usually fixed within the month. The only issue CM10.1 has for me is no WiFi tethering. USB tethering still works though, wifi, Bluetooth etc, and R3 should be out soon fixing these bugs :)

They also have hardware acceleration and vsync.

Ok, thanks. I have other question too. Is the screen sensitive, touchfeel(you know) good. I mean, does screen reply quicky/goodly to touches?

Because my bro has huawei ideos x5 pro, and screeen responsive/ touch reply is VERY bad, phone is allmost unusable caused by that,,, so I am scaring, does thos phone have same prob too?

And do someone know, does those roms have hw accel and vsync( simply: Are them smooth?)

Guest kyan31

To answer your 2nd question, yes the ROMs are smooth. There may be 'some' lag once you install 60+ apps, but its a budget phone. Don't expect too much from this single core device.

Edited by kyan31

Guest peetu20

To answer your 2nd question, yes the ROMs are smooth. There may be 'some' lag once you install 60+ apps, but its a budget phone. Don't expect too much from this single core device.

I cannot wait anything big of g300, I am using Zte Blade as my daily device as now! I have installed fully working cm10.1 to it, and it runs smoother than many 300e phones!

And it has ony 600mhz armv6! That`s amazing!

Guest peetu20

@peetu20 cm roms are smooth but not stable and fast, better buy samsung galaxy.

Hmm, I am thinking blade 3, KonsatT makes awesome roms for it and its cheaper than g300, plus its easyto port mods from blade 3 to g300 so blade 3 is good alternative

Guest kyan31

Hmm, I am thinking blade 3, KonsatT makes awesome roms for it and its cheaper than g300, plus its easyto port mods from blade 3 to g300 so blade 3 is good alternative

The G300 is pretty good value for money as it offers everything that an expensive phone would have, just lower quality.