PaulOBrien

PaulOBrien

It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,227 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Do you own more than one or two devices? Are you looking to tidy up your charging solution? The PowerBrick is the answer to your prayers.

The PowerBrick is a fanastically well constructed box that provides you with 2 USB ports, 2 mains sockets (designed to take plugs from a number of countries), 1 rear mains socket and 6 changeable, retractable charging cables. When you purchase your PowerBrick you specify which cables you would like in the 6 slots, pay your €69 and wait patiently for it to arrive.

I've had mine a little while now and I can safely say that it is one of the best gadgets I own. I previously used a ChargePod (which fell apart in the end!) but the Feligan product is on another level when it comes to robustness and flexibility.

I specced 4 microUSB cables, a 3DS cable and an iPod cable from the multitude of options available and I can happily charge all of them at once, plus an Asus proprietary charger and a canon charger in the mains ports, with 2 USB ports to spare!

The PowerBrick supports 110-230 volt input and comes with a 3 year guarantee.

As well as the Power-Brick 'home' version, there are two heavier dutier 'industrial' versions - the 1500HK and 2000HK, both of which ship with anti-theft devices. Leather wrapped, hand made versions are also available if you're feeling particularly extravagant. :)

If you would you like to know more, head on over to the Feligan site.

Posted Image

Click here to view the item

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

aleezy

aleezy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about? Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users