sunshine333, on 19 March 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:
I flashed this using TWRP with no problems by clicking "install" when the ASUS updater notification popped up. This was after I put the OTA zip file in root of the device. It rebooted to TWRP and flashed automatically using openrecovery script. I lost root and TWRP afterward but used the Superboot-r1 to get root back and then Goomanager to reinstall TWRP.
I did exactly what you said and it works perfectly.
- Put the OTA zip file in root of the device
- Accept the message into notification bar
- It reboot automatically to TWRP and flash the update by itself
- Phone reboots and lost root also come back to stock recovery
- Got root again using superboot-r1 script from Paul
*For it's not recommended install TWRP again through GooManager and it's not support new 10.4.12.24 kernel yet. According to "narutofma" user:
Several types of brick had been found after people flash twrp over this 024 update. Some brick are not reversable.
Edited by rafael_mfr, 22 March 2013 - 03:17 AM.