Boot Loop

Guest rb__11

Guest rb__11

Hey guys. I used unlockbootloader and i rooted and unlocked the bootloader on my b895 vodafone, which was a mistake because i thought i had ics and now the phone went to boot loop and i can't install any dload because it crashes in about one third of the pink bar.... what can i do?

i've tried to flash the middle package but i was unsuccesfull.... HELP

Edited by rb__11

Guest bladebuddy

If you can get a download to b895 your original rom it should flash via a forced update . I don't have it unfortunately but other members may have. J

Guest rb__11

i didn't understand... which rom should i try to flash?

btw i think the pink bar freezing problem has to do with not hacking imei because i can never do a dload update if i don't hack imei... dunno why.

Edited by rb__11

Guest bladebuddy

Its worth a try , if it doesn't work I have you're original rom uploaded to drop box for you to try. But certainly try B926 first as it seems to flash alright for all people with this problem.

Guest rb__11

ok thanks. i hope it does cause i can never flash a rom without hacking imei... i get the pink bar freeze at one third of the proccess and no letters.

Guest denzele

U still have waranty? If u do just return phone as it is ..you should get replacement...because it's bricked mate..had same problem use ICS bootloader on GB tried every possible solution no luck at all..so i returned phone and got new one..

Guest dalyer

Flashing a stock update.app should remove any custom recovery and just leave the stock one.

Did you flash a CWM repack zip of a stock ROM rather than the update.app?

Guest rb__11

yes i did flash a stock rom using update.app

the thing is after i've done that it appeared the recovery image and did formatting cache etc. and i need those vodafone apps and it deleted them. So i installed cwm and used a recovery backup that someone had done with vodafone apps etc. (like it was stock huawei) and i removed root with root uninstaller. but i still have cwm... what can i do in order to have vodafone apps, no root and no cwm?

Guest dalyer

yes i did flash a stock rom using update.app

the thing is after i've done that it appeared the recovery image and did formatting cache etc. and i need those vodafone apps and it deleted them. So i installed cwm and used a recovery backup that someone had done with vodafone apps etc. (like it was stock huawei) and i removed root with root uninstaller. but i still have cwm...

I can't really follow what you did here but if you want this...

what can i do in order to have vodafone apps, no root and no cwm?

... then just reflash a suitable stock Vodafone update.app (not a CWM repack zip!) and you will have the stock ROM, Vodafone apps, no root and no CWM.

Edited by dalyer

Guest rb__11

I can't really follow what you did here but if you want this...

... then just reflash a suitable stock Vodafone update.app (not a CWM repack zip!) and you will have the stock ROM, Vodafone apps, no root and no CWM.

yes i know but when after i flash that rom my huawei reboots and then says: formatting cache and once it starts there are no apps left

Guest dalyer

I'm not sure what's going on there. If you flash a stock Vodafone update.app then everything should be there once you reboot - i.e. stock ROM, Vodafone apps, no root, no unlocked bootloader, no CWM, just the stock recovery etc.

What exact ROM are you flashing - i.e. what download link are you getting it from?

Guest dalyer

OK - sorry, no idea why that happens.

I'd be inclined to look for another suitable stock Vodafone update.app image and try that.

There might be some links on this forum but I personally have found it difficult to figure out what's what in terms of official stock update.apps...

Guest dalyer

Ok - maybe that's normal and I'm not sure that this necessarily deletes any apps installed with the ROM. But one way or another this update.app does not seem to be doing what you need (in particular leaving Vodafone apps installed - assuming that they are actually bundled with it - and I know it's billed as a Vodafone ROM but who knows...?). So I would still be inclined to look for another suitable stock Vodafone update.app to try instead.