• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BillBong

BillBong

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
I deleted a bunch of podcasts from the internal (2GB) storage using the CM file manager. If I go into the directory with either the CM file manager or the audio app, it's showing as empty.

I just connected the phone to my PC using MTP to copy some more files over, and when I go to the same directory on the PC, it's still showing the old files that I deleted. But if I look into the directory on the phone itself, they're not there.

I'm confused

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W
If you want to restore them then presumably you can copy them onto the PC and then back to where you need them?

If you want to get to the bottom of why they appear in once place but not in another maybe try use a terminal app, cd to the relevant folder and do ls -l to see what, if any, trace of them still exists at the filesystem level on the phone?

langerhead

langerhead

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascent g300
Have you changed rom recently? If so check if your default storage is internal or sd. If it is internal and you normally use sd then wipe internal storage provided you are sure there is nothing you need on there and presuming you are rooted go into recovery and go to advanced and try fix permissions.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Have you changed rom recently? If so check if your default storage is internal or sd. If it is internal and you normally use sd then wipe internal storage provided you are sure there is nothing you need on there and presuming you are rooted go into recovery and go to advanced and try fix permissions.

Also try wiping the cache as well

Edited by george109, 02 April 2013 - 08:20 PM.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users