This is the first usable JB release of MIUI rom for g300.
Since there were at least five similar releases during last week, I`m pretty sure
that we could have something from MIUI after disappointing v4 (ICS) builds.
This is untouched Geno version, all chinese stuff can be normally uninstalled.
MIUI v5 Geno v3.4.6
Gapps for JellyBean:
- You have to have ICS or JB (baseband 2030), rooted, unlocked bootloader and a recovery (cwm, maybe twrp)
- Download zip file (rom), gapps for JB and transfer that to SDcard
- Turn on debugging on your phone, turn off fast boot, turn off phone (some folks remove battery now:))
- Press vol. up and power button together for ~10 seconds.
- You are in CWM now (probably)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Wipe cache partition
- Mounts: Format System, Cache, Cust, Data
- Advanced: Wipe Dalvik cache, battery stats if you have them, Reboot recovery
- Install zip from SDcard -> choose zip -> your rom (zip)
- Install zip from SDcard -> choose zip -> gapps for JB (zip)
- Reboot to system
Leave your phone now for 5 minutes, let it take a breath.
Go to Developer options in settings and switch off animations.
MIUI v5 Geno v3.4.12
http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=407439&uk=3791923799#dir/path=%2FMIUIv5%2F3.4.12(there`s an OTA, too)
Edited by dakok, 12 May 2013 - 09:56 PM.