Photo

MUCH PROBLEMS HERE, PLEASE ANY DEV CAN HELP-ME ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

armindojr

armindojr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:lg optimus l3
so, i try to install SDMergE400 of gellmar , and it's ok until here, but, i try to uninstall the SDMergE400 just installing another rom , and i install annobox, but now i have just 1.8 mb for the aplications, please anyone knows how to uninstall sdmerge400 ? please :'(

intasar

intasar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:LG L3 E400

so, i try to install SDMergE400 of gellmar , and it's ok until here, but, i try to uninstall the SDMergE400 just installing another rom , and i install annobox, but now i have just 1.8 mb for the aplications, please anyone knows how to uninstall sdmerge400 ? please :'(

just install STOCK ROM using KDZ UPDATER buddy :)

intasar

intasar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

http://mobilecon.inf...k-firmware.html

armindojr

armindojr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:lg optimus l3
Now I got it, but before it doesn't go to clockworkmode and also not don't go to emergency mode, but I took the battery about 5 minutes and the cellphone goes to emergency mode, thanks , sorry for my english, i'm brazillian :(

gellmar

gellmar

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus L3 E400
After KDZ reflash?

intasar

intasar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Now I got it, but before it doesn't go to clockworkmode and also not don't go to emergency mode, but I took the battery about 5 minutes and the cellphone goes to emergency mode, thanks , sorry for my english, i'm brazillian :(

it works now or u got other problem ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users