It's My Party

• Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 36,366 posts
  • Devices:All the Nexus!
  • Twitter:@paulobrien
Eh?

P

You can follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/paulobrien / Follow MoDaCo on Twitter - http://twitter.com/modaco

Want to donate? MoDaCo is raising money for the Multiple Sclerosis society.

Posted Image

The Soup Thief

The Soup Thief

Hardcore

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5 (N4 etc retired)
  • Twitter:@TheSoupThief
That ad glossywhite posted: the Facebook marketing wonks must be a v clever bunch. Seem to be saying that with Home, your world will become a poorly lit, slow-mo place filled with moon-faced giggling ninnies with postural difficulties. And these evil geniuses have conditioned punters to think this is a good thing?
/grumpyoldgeekmode

Edited by The Soup Thief, 19 April 2013 - 08:09 AM.

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts

That ad glossywhite posted: the Facebook marketing wonks must be a v clever bunch. Seem to be saying that with Home, your world will become a poorly lit, slow-mo place filled with moon-faced giggling ninnies with postural difficulties. And these evil geniuses have conditioned punters to think this is a good thing?
/grumpyoldgeekmode

There's no way this junk is taking over my 'phone. My minimal FB usage can wait until I get to my Desktop - NOTHING is that important, LEAST of all, facebook guff.

andyk68

andyk68

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Got it on my HTC Sensation. Its rooted and HTC Dev unlocked. Its on 4.0.3. I downloaded it a couple of days ago from the XDA site but it wouldnt load. Kept saying an app with the same signature needed to be installed so I removed them all and tried again. Still nothing so I tried again and Hey Presto, it works .. .. .. dont like it tho :), but its good to try.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users