omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Don't forget to release minor update to SlimBean as well , to fix compatibility issues with the Play Store

What compatibility issues?

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

Gagas1

Gagas1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate-OMC, G300, TF101
Whats your new device C3C0 ?

trueno2k

trueno2k

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts
  • Devices:SGS3 I9300 + OMC/ZTE Skate

What compatibility issues?

Maybe he's referring to DPI compatibility? There's loads of help on XDA regarding play store hacks, you just need to find the googleservicesframework.apk & phonesky.apk DPI hack guides and you'll be set to go again...

2pence...

main-logo.pngSamba_hi_res_normal.jpg02_96x31.png14.gifreferral-ad-120x60.pnglogo-colors1-vflhO4gIp.png
Current devices [ ROM ]: Samsung Galaxy SIII [ CM11 Nightly ], Motorola Moto G [ Stock JB ], & Google/Asus Nexus 7 2013 [ Stock KK ]
Previous devices: Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC ( Anzu ), Orange Monte Carlo ( ZTE Skate ), Orange San Francisco ( ZTE Blade ), & HTC Wildfire ( Buzz )

omegavesko

omegavesko

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate
  • Twitter:@omegavesko

Maybe he's referring to DPI compatibility? There's loads of help on XDA regarding play store hacks, you just need to find the googleservicesframework.apk & phonesky.apk DPI hack guides and you'll be set to go again...

2pence...

I've had zero issues since I switched to using the multi-DPI gapps zip for SlimBean/RootBox.

Posted Image
ZTE Skate // CM7.2 // 2.3.7
ZTE Crescent (P736E) // CM9 // 4.0.4
Alcatel OT-990 // MIUI // 2.3.7 Sold!

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Is not your business...
  • Devices:BQ Aquaris 5

I've had zero issues since I switched to using the multi-DPI gapps zip for SlimBean/RootBox.

Multi-DPI Gapps could be included into the ROM Base itself , (It would increase the ROM Size) but it is more convenient for some users

• Current Device : BQ Aquaris 5 (JB 4.2) 
  • Optimus Monte Carlo (GB 2.3)  --- >>> SOLD ! 

tilal6991

tilal6991

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate, Huawei U8150
Lol. I posted an update to CFX a few days back if you read the thread. I'm planning on doing another update in the next few days.

Basically as long as I use the Skate I will continue updating/making ROMs for it. And as of now I still use the skate.

If you like my work or if I helped, click the Plus button.

hugobosslives

hugobosslives

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts
  • Location:hampshire and birmingham (depending on whether at uni or not)
  • Devices:Nexus 4, Zte Skate and Blade
@WiiSky70

mate you need to calm down a bit.

lalit in my humble opinion (and most of us long time forum members) has given more to this skate community than anyone else. He does this for no reward. And has his real life as well!

C3C0 is also up there with his awesome work on PA and other alternative to cm ICS/JB roms.

If it does not bother you that lalit is a bit busy atm then that's fine. but please keep it to yourself and do not be disrespectful. You did not even contribute anything to the thread. Just said you don't care about him.

Also, please sort out your signature. In the politest possible way. It is massive :D and adds alot of scrolling to everyone else. Maybe take out the line breaks please :) It currently takes up 18 (formatted size 14 font) lines.

Edited by hugobosslives, 10 April 2013 - 09:59 AM.

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake

@WiiSky70

lalit in my humble opinion (and most of us long time forum members) has given more to this skate community than anyone else. He does this for no reward. And has his real life as well!

C3C0 is also up there with his awesome work on PA and other alternative to cm ICS/JB roms.

If it does not bother you that lalit is a bit busy atm then that's fine. but please keep it to yourself and do not be disrespectful. You did not even contribute anything to the thread. Just said you don't care about him.

Also, please sort out your signature. In the politest possible way. It is massive :D and adds alot of scrolling to everyone else. Maybe take out the line breaks please :) It currently takes up 18 (formatted size 14 font) lines.

Aptly Said !!

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

@WiiSky70

Well said ;)

We need this guy in the G300 forums, there are a lot of Wiisky-esque people around there :P

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Well said ;)

We need this guy in the G300 forums, there are a lot of Wiisky-esque people around there :P

Maybe you need some of this ;)

Posted Image

BOOOM !!!! IN YOUR FACE XD

Edited by WiiSky70, 10 April 2013 - 10:39 AM.

jtharmor

jtharmor

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Stake

Well said ;)

Lol.......Best one so far...........WiiiiiiiiiiiiSky - esque.........ROFL...LMAO

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Lol.......Best one so far...........WiiiiiiiiiiiiSky - esque.........ROFL...LMAO

*Kyan31 bows*

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

*Kyan31 bows*

YEAH.... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque...

Just drink one LAWL XD

Posted Image

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

YEAH.... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque... Esque....... Esque.... Esque...

Just drink one LAWL XD

Posted Image

Kill this guy before he lays eggs, I have ammo ;)

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Kill this guy before he lays eggs, I have ammo ;)

But i have WhySKEY POW!!!! ;I)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

But i have WhySKEY POW!!!! ;I)

Yeah, have fun with your pixie powers in magical land, maybe you'll first another forum to go to on the way there.

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Yeah, have fun with your pixie powers in magical land, maybe you'll first another forum to go to on the way there.

Was that an insult .... BECAUSE I DON'T CARE

Edited by WiiSky70, 10 April 2013 - 01:29 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

Was that an insult .... BECAUSE I DON'T CARE

I'm really really sorry if I hurt your feelings. lol

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts
And put a spoiler on your sig mate, it's HUGE!

WiiSky70

WiiSky70

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

And put a spoiler on your sig mate, it's HUGE!

This is a public forum . I do "whatever" i wan't with my profile or sig (You're being such a kid DANM!)

Edited by WiiSky70, 10 April 2013 - 01:57 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users